Post Pictures Of Your Dream Car

ScreechingOwl

flying-car-324x205.jpg

This is an actual flying car. The wings fold in so it can fit on a typical lane, and it only costs about a half a million dollars. Basically the coolest thing. Light enough that simply reaching 80 MPH with the wings folded out is takeoff.

That's all fine and dandy until this happens:

plane-crash.jpg

wow, thats a lucky draw... less than 10,000 were made between 1981 and 1982... Final assembly was in Huston Texas... talk about being in the right place at the right time, lol

here is a gold plated time machine... YAY!!!

Gold-D.jpg

Never been to Texas. The DMC cars were built in Belfast. At an astronomical cost to the country it turned out when John DeLorean tried to fund his car company through the inventive manor of drug running.....

Mad car, mental management! :(

Never been to Texas. The DMC cars were built in Belfast. At an astronomical cost to the country it turned out when John DeLorean tried to fund his car company through the inventive manor of drug running.....

Mad car, mental management! :(

Oh i thought there was a DeLorean assembly in Texas... i had no idea you were from Ireland.. but still kinda cool that you got to see them being manufactured... when i first saw Back to the Future i didn't even know what a DeLorean was but i think i was only 5 years old or so when the movie came out, lol...

check this out!!! Crazy stuff!!!

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/10/17/dmc-delorean-electric-announced-back-to-the-future/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Actually, you can buy a BRAND NEW Delorean for $30,000. When the company shut down they still had a massive supply of parts whcih was sold to a company in Texas. So you can go and contact the company right now and for $30,000 they will build you a brand new Delorean. The only thing that is different is the engine I believe, because the original Delorean engine is awful. Underpowered and riddled with electrical grimlins.

One of my good friends owns a shop here in town and he owns a Delorean now. The original owner used to take it to him for all the mantainence but when all the electrical problems started he decided to sell it to my buddy for real cheap instead of paying thousands of dollars to fix it. Needless to say I've driven it quite a few miles and my god are they slow. You get quite a few looks and thumbs up when you're driving but the originals at least really are terrible to drive. It'd still be a cool car to have, just to say you have it.

Parker

I'm pretty sure they make an electric version as well.