Reckoning DLC coming in March!

A pity that I'm literally ten minutes of play time from the platinum as I type this. By the time this DLC comes out, I'll have moved on to other games and might not get back to this as quickly as the developers would like.

That being said, the DLC will almost assuredly be a purchase for me at some point.

It's quite a lot of content for a reasonable price, all I need now is the game :o

LOL... it is WELL worth the money dood... the full game has more than enough content to keep you busy for over 100 hours if you want... I will be getting the DLC but like acasser i will have moved onto another title... there is an epic backlog these dayse

LOL... it is WELL worth the money dood... the full game has more than enough content to keep you busy for over 100 hours if you want... I will be getting the DLC but like acasser i will have moved onto another title... there is an epic backlog these dayse

I'm definitely going to buy it, I had my eyes on it for quite some time. It all boils down to money of course, plus I wanted SSX more :lol: