[Bug] Unearned Trophies Wildly Fluctuating

ExHaseo

The past couple of days, my unearned trophies have been jumping around. First, it was suddenly 105 trophies higher, then it went back to normal, then it was 103 trophies higher, then it went back to normal, now it's 106 trophies higher. This time I've been keeping an extra tab open whenever I update my profile, so I can see when it jumps again. This time, I took a screenshots of my totals to post here.

ZgQ7gvF.png

Fwh8riF.png

My completion percentage isn't changing (except for the amount for the trophies earned since last update), but the unearned trophies are drastically changing.

The past couple of days, my unearned trophies have been jumping around. First, it was suddenly 105 trophies higher, then it went back to normal, then it was 103 trophies higher, then it went back to normal, now it's 106 trophies higher. This time I've been keeping an extra tab open whenever I update my profile, so I can see when it jumps again. This time, I took a screenshots of my totals to post here.

ZgQ7gvF.png

Fwh8riF.png

My completion percentage isn't changing (except for the amount for the trophies earned since last update), but the unearned trophies are drastically changing.

It'll be DLC trophies being added.

It'll be DLC trophies being added.

That's what I thought at first too, but why would it go back down, then back up, then back down if it was just DLC trophies being added? They would only go up.

I also checked my list, and the only game I saw that added any DLC recently, was DCUO, and it only added 6.

• Like 1

Hmm, maybe it's DCUO (and its new DLC) screwing with your numbers - that game constantly shows different weird problems and results for people on the site. But your numbers jump 106 spaces while DCUO has 108 trophies, so who knows, haha

Edited by BlindMango

Hmm, maybe it's DCUO (and its new DLC) screwing with your numbers - that game constantly shows different weird problems and results for people on the site. But your numbers jump 106 spaces while DCUO has 108 trophies, so who knows, haha

That sounds like it's probably it then. I forgot to take into account the trophies I earned when I synced every time, and in the example it was 2 trophies. So, it actually was jumping by 108.

It also makes sense, because it's not changing my completion percentage each time, and DCUO is only 1 of 2 games on my list with 0%. The only other one being Sly Minigames. If it was any other game on my list, it'd probably be screwing around with my completion percentage each time.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I only just found this thread, but mine does this too, though it would seem far more drastic than OP has. Mine has jumped anywhere from 400 to 800 unearned trophies, and the number just jumps around every time I update my profile. It does this for my completion % from time to time too. 400 trophies (at each extreme) is a bit more than a DLC or new game being added to my list, and it's not like it's realistic jumps either. One day I'll have around 400 trophies unearned, the next it could be 6-700.

It's not something that bothers me too much though, I'm already dealing with 2 screwy DCUO lists that are always displaying varying completions, lack of platinum trophy image, or even just bugging out entirely and showing nothing.