Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time Coming this Fall

After playing the HD Collection last year I have to say I'm really looking forward to this

I was pleseantly suprized how much I loved the ps2 games in the collection. this is a day one buy for me.

I agree with both of you guys. I never played the Sly games back when they were on the PS2, and I decided to check them out once I saw how inexpensive the HD collection was as I had my eyes on it once I found there were over 3 platinums and 100 trophies on one disc! Boy....am I glad I did. Although I got bored with Sly 2, I have become a huge fan of the series and will most definitely be pre-ordering Sly 4 and picking it up day 1. This will be one of my top 5 games of the year in terms of anticipation!

I agree with both of you guys. I never played the Sly games back when they were on the PS2, and I decided to check them out once I saw how inexpensive the HD collection was as I had my eyes on it once I found there were over 3 platinums and 100 trophies on one disc! Boy....am I glad I did. Although I got bored with Sly 2, I have become a huge fan of the series and will most definitely be pre-ordering Sly 4 and picking it up day 1. This will be one of my top 5 games of the year in terms of anticipation!

I'm in this same boat. Never played them on PS2, but really enjoyed the first of the collection. Sly 2 felt a lot more tedious, all the missions took place on what felt like the same level. Still fun though

I'm really glad that the HD Collection got made, if it didn't I would have missed these classics completely and i dont think there would have been a fourth installment, thank god for HD collections

Yes.....thank God for HD collections! My dad can't stand them as he says they look too old....but I love playing these fantastic games. Are the graphics outdated? Sure, but does that really matter??? NO!