lucky for some - 13 kills with grab

tw34kfr34ky

Can anyone give some advice on this trophy?

I made it to night 16 and still didnt see any place where i could do this.

theres more people in the later nights but it still wasnt enough.

almost done with all the targets so this is the last trophy i need in main game.

maybe there's a hidden location somewhere with a lot humans?

also wondering if zombies that arent part of your horde yet count for this,as the trophy says humans.

any tips will be greatly appreciated!

Can anyone give some advice on this trophy?

I made it to night 16 and still didnt see any place where i could do this.

theres more people in the later nights but it still wasnt enough.

almost done with all the targets so this is the last trophy i need in main game.

maybe there's a hidden location somewhere with a lot humans?

also wondering if zombies that arent part of your horde yet count for this,as the trophy says humans.

any tips will be greatly appreciated!

Wait the trophy guide be released, it will have where to do it. I could answer every question myself, but that would only make the game being more clustered with threads that it already is.

Ok... you know the militar base? Get your horde big and go there, there will be a military car and guys spread all around, use there.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait the trophy guide be released, it will have where to do it. I could answer every question myself, but that would only make the game being more clustered with threads that it already is.

Ok... you know the militar base? Get your horde big and go there, there will be a military car and guys spread all around, use there.

So when is your trophy guide being released? Really looking forward to it so I can finally plat the game.

So when is your trophy guide being released? Really looking forward to it so I can finally plat the game.

I'm too lazy to finish it. Need like 5 more trophy descriptions and it is done. I will try to finish it now, but my explanations are always as precise as possible and that makes me write a lot for very simple trophies, what tires me really quick...

EDIT: I've finished it and submitted. Should be good anytime the mods approve it to be public.

Edited by TheYuriG

I'm too lazy to finish it. Need like 5 more trophy descriptions and it is done. I will try to finish it now, but my explanations are always as precise as possible and that makes me write a lot for very simple trophies, what tires me really quick...

EDIT: I've finished it and submitted. Should be good anytime the mods approve it to be public.

Cheers buddy. Really appreciate the effort with helping us all :)

• Like 1