Resogun's Season Pass

filplacido

I bought Resogun's Season Pass in this sales (3.19€). But I didn't buy Resogun, I have it due to PS +.

When I was about to download the content, i saw in the store that it says "Adquired" and won't let me download (there isn't the option).

So my question is: Do I have to buy the game not from plus, OR the dlc came immediately in the 500Mb Patch i had to download?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I think the dlc is in the patch and your buying the unlock code when you buy the dlc.

I got Resogun from plus and bought the dlc too. I'm not sure what's causing your problem though.

Normally it would appear an option saying 'download' or something like that in the item menu in the ps store, but with this item there isn't a button.

So i got scared because I thought that the fact i didn't buy resogun would influence the season pass, like you couldn't play it because you didn't have the main game (not the ps + version).

There's not going to be anything in your download list. The DLC's will just install themselves.

I only own the game through Plus, and I've had no problems at all. Boot up the game and see if you haven't already got 'em installed.

Edited by kafej

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres one more coming early 2015. Called Defenders, you play as a human shooting aliens from the ground. No idea if this is last DLC. 

I got an e-mail from them 8 days ago, and they said Defenders have been completed and it's going to be released soon, but they haven't announced any exact release date yet.

I'm hoping there will be another DLC after Defenders.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know if there are going to be more DLC for Resogun? 

According to THIS article:

"The Defenders expansion brings with it a huge amount of new content for the game and we’ve worked really hard to make this final expansion a fitting send off for Resogun."

It would seem like there isn't going to be another DLC, but you can always send them an E-MAIL and ask.

• Like 1

According to THIS article:

"The Defenders expansion brings with it a huge amount of new content for the game and we’ve worked really hard to make this final expansion a fitting send off for Resogun."

It would seem like there isn't going to be another DLC, but you can always send them an E-MAIL and ask.

Thanks mate. Oh well :)  at least they ended it the right way, commando and protector mode are awesome

Edited by andrefilipe26

• 6 months later...