Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Release Date

For those of you into this series (I still got to get around to it), you'll be pleased to know that the Western release dates of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation for the Vita have been announced as follows: 27 January 2015 for retail and digital in North America, 28 January 2015 for digital release in Europe, and 30 January 2015 for retail release in Europe. This game will be compatible with Playstation TV as well.

• Like 1

No one knew the game's Release Date was 1(January)/27/2015?

I Thought People already knew the game's Release Date the Second they Pre-Ordered it(Whether it be in NA or Europe).

Just like everyone already knows the Localized Version of Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart is set to release 2/24/2015.

Didn't knew, dont preorder anything,

btw thanks for info on noire game.

No one knew the game's Release Date was 1(January)/27/2015?

I Thought People already knew the game's Release Date the Second they Pre-Ordered it(Whether it be in NA or Europe).

Just like everyone already knows the Localized Version of Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart is set to release 2/24/2015.

Guess you didn't showcase your thread enough xD

Only hardcore Nepfans knew about it =D

Didn't knew, dont preorder anything,

btw thanks for info on noire game.

You're Welcome...lol

Guess you didn't showcase your thread enough xD

Only hardcore Nepfans knew about it =D

Not Really, it's been Set as the Date On Gamestop & Amazon for Months; long before I even made my Pre-Order. I can't even Remember how long I knew the Date for, I'm honestly Shocked no one Knew it._. 

I'm sure others have even mentioned it Before too.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

Not Really, it's been Set as the Date On Gamestop & Amazon for Months; long before I even made my Pre-Order. I can't even Remember how long I knew the Date for, I'm honestly Shocked no one Knew it._. 

I'm sure others have even mentioned it Before too.

I'm not sure but I don't think everyone checks Amazon so often to know the release date through that meaning :)

As for myself, I always read about release dates on ANN or on gaming sites.

Still need to get through Rebirth 1...Got up to the final battle on PS3, but I had a terrible time because of the shit battle system, Rebirth's is so much better...I'm just not exactly in a rush to go through it all again, and it seems like I'm always playing too many RPGs as well :|

Edited by Lady Lilith

I'm not sure but I don't think everyone checks Amazon so often to know the release date through that meaning :)

As for myself, I always read about release dates on ANN or on gaming sites.

You don't need to Check Frequently, Like I said "it's been Set as the Date On Gamestop & Amazon for Months"; once would be enough.

Plus any place that Had The Pre-order of the game, also had that Same Release Date.

So IDK how anyone else didn't come across it ahead of time, hell even my Friend Who isn't a fan of the Series knew about its Release Date._.

From Experience Both Gamestop & Amazon have been pretty accurate with Release Dates(Since they're doing Business with these Distributors), unless the games themselves get A Last Min Delay(Forcing A Date Change).

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 1 month later...