Anyone got the error ce34878-0 ?

nagisa-chan1987

Quite a few people from what I've gathered are experiencing this error across a number of PS4 games, particularly Dragon Age though. This leads me to believe that this is something on Sony's end, can't just be a coincidence.

Hell, it happened to me while playing Dust a few weeks ago.

Edited by Death_Ninja

As an alternate example - Alien Isolation got a patch to fix a frame-rate issue, which caused the game to crash for everyone when they entered an elevator on Mission 5. The devs contacted Sony and removed the patch from PSN and people had to reinstall the game to work. The error was down to both the Alien Isolation devs and Sony. So it is likely that both Bioware and Sony need to sort the DA:I issue out together.

As an alternate example - Alien Isolation got a patch to fix a frame-rate issue, which caused the game to crash for everyone when they entered an elevator on Mission 5. The devs contacted Sony and removed the patch from PSN and people had to reinstall the game to work. The error was down to both the Alien Isolation devs and Sony. So it is likely that both Bioware and Sony need to sort the DA:I issue out together.

When I asked a guy from Bioware on Twitter ( posting Dragon Age's tweets) he said contact Sony. And when I called Sony, they said the exact opposit.... So, no, i don't think they will work on a patch together

• Like 1

Ouch, well here is hoping :) Usually gaming companies have to pay Sony and Microsoft to put patches and content up. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't crash too much for you :)

It's clear that if that damn code still occurs, i'll stop playing the ps4. I play for pleasure, i don't want to play scared that another of my save files gets corrupted due to that error..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...