Messaging Issues

happyman778

Hi everyone, 

When sending messages on PS4 and sometimes on PS Vita do you have issues sending messages.

When I send a message it takes forever to finally send, but when I receive one it is even worse. I press the PS Button once I get the notification, but it another 5 or so minutes before the message actually appears. This can make communicating with people extremely difficult and slow.

Has anyone got any fixes for this or has experienced similar issues?

Everybody has issues with this. I don't understand why it's such a chore to try to read a message on Sony's two newest consoles, when on the PS3 I can read a message as soon as I get the notification. They're fucking something up and not bothering to fix it, because it didn't use to be this bad.

• Like 1

I like how in their brilliance to make things 'easier' by storing messages in the cloud, I still have to delete a message on the other two systems I've already read on one system. What's the point of having messages stored in the cloud if I have to re-delete every message on my Vita that I've already read on my PS4. This is basic shit and they're fucking it up.

Having to open the message on PS3 once you receive it on PS4 is the worst part for me.  If someone sends me a message, the last thing I want to do is have to read it twice or get confused every time I turn on my PS3 "oh, someone messaged me? Nope, just the PS4 message" Even worse, it copies the message YOU sent and sends that to you too.

Having to open the message on PS3 once you receive it on PS4 is the worst part for me.  If someone sends me a message, the last thing I want to do is have to read it twice or get confused every time I turn on my PS3 "oh, someone messaged me? Nope, just the PS4 message" Even worse, it copies the message YOU sent and sends that to you too.

I basically ignore all messages on my PS3 now. I only check them on the PS4

Had no idea that this was even a thing =/ but that's because I don't have my ps4 yet as I type this. If anything, thanks for the head's up happyman778.

I looked forward to actually get messages using the ps app once I got my baby....but after hearing this, if Sony is playing games like this & these shenanigans keep happening, I'm not looking forward to it. As much anyway.