Which Telltale game should I get first?

caasuaI_

As someone who has played both, not judging from the tv show or previous games, Borderlands.

Game of Thrones is much more slow paced. While the choices feel a little more worthwhile, and the story is sometimes intense, a lot of the time it is very slow and is building up to something (And sometimes is drags on). Borderlands on the other hand I felt was extremely polished, beginning to end. It had great humour, arguably better than 'Memerlands 2', and the world and inhabitants feel much more fleshed out. 

Personally I would rate GoT ep.1 7/10, and Borderlands ep.1 9/10. GoT is shaping up, but at this point, TFTB is where it's at.

EDIT: Just to add, I love the GoT show, but feel pretty eh when it comes to the borderlands games. I was expecting the GoT to be great, and the borderlands game to be good/eh, but their roles switched in the end.

Edited by Saltyie

Actually, I also wanted =D

So, I will hold onto it and will suggest TWD. Especially to see if you are into these kind of games and you will see it better if you play a complete version rather than few hours in one episodes.

I was planning on proposing Walking Dead season 1 :P

I've played that on my Vita ;)

I'd pick both, i love Borderlands (2...) and have watched the 1st season of Game of Thrones, judging by TWD, both games should be great! So there's no need to choose, it's not like one is a complete pile of shit, either choice is good. I'm not sure if i make any sense.

If you don't mind me derailing for a second to ask this...

If I haven't played any Borderlands games, or watched/read anything Game of Thrones related... would I be able to appreciate either of these games?  If so, which one moreso?  I assume Borderlands has probably a less "rich" lore behind it, which would probably make it easier to grasp going in blind... but the Game of Thrones one just looks more enjoyable to me lol.