Make your theme story for a video game

Dimmu-T

Ok. I like to see some creative minds making your own story for a video game that you would like to see or would be a good theme for one. 

Can be violent or not. But no X rated over the top Adult orientated stores. We do have kids on this site.

so what i can think of is.

Earth is on its last legs, damaged from a holy war. The Religious secs trying to destroy the last piece's of human history. Theirs 2 kinds of the religious war.. The Believers and the non-Believers. And the Believers think that the ones for saving human history are part of the dark satanic non-believers. In which are just Normal fearing people that do believe in God but are not turned into a delusional state of mind like the Believers.. So as a solider for the common good of the human race. You go through the wastes lands of earth to recover many different pieces of history and restore them. From their you got to travel the Galaxy to new civilizations to tell and pass on the history of the human race. Before mankind destroys itself. 

I just shot this from my mind and made it up as  i go.  :D

Edited by Dimmu-T

Ok. I like to see some creative minds making your own story for a video game that you would like to see or would be a good theme for one. 

Can be violent or not. But no X rated over the top Adult orientated stores. We do have kids on this site.

so what i can think of is.

Earth is on its last legs, damaged from a holy war. The Religious secs trying to destroy the last piece's of human history. Theirs 2 kinds of the religious war.. The Believers and the non-Believers. And the Believers think that the ones for saving human history are part of the dark satanic non-believers. In which are just Normal fearing people that do believe in God but are not turned into a delusional state of mind like the Believers.. So as a solider for the common good of the human race. You go through the wastes lands of earth to recover many different pieces of history and restore them. From their you got to travel the Galaxy to new civilizations to tell and pass on the history of the human race. Before mankind destroys itself. 

I just shot this from my mind and made it up as  i go.  :D

what kids :PPPPP? OT:A Third person shooter like spec ops the line but in Asia or Europe as it follows a squad of 4 soliders. I kinda forgot about spec ops the line story lol

I always thought it would be neat if an RPG did a story where it followed the path of one man who was going up against the evil powers of the world and along the way began collecting followers to help bring down the empire (normal RPG story) then when you defeat the "last" boss the game changes and you realize you actually have been playing as the real main villain the whole time and the first half of the game is actually the back story you normally just get told through out other RPGs.

Then for the second half of the game you play as a new protagonist and now all the bosses and enemies are the people you originally had in your party with the final boss being the original main character.

Wow. That's pretty good.. Sound like an awesome movie too.

I think I'd be rich if I created an RPG in a world where black powder didn't exist so it was an RPG with the weapons we often see on RPG's (swords, spears, shields, etc) but in the present (2014).

Basically a game set on our days but with medieval weapons (no shooting).

This sounded something like putting Michael Jackson in the 17th century. Like seriously man, in that world there wouldn't be half of the technology of today. It would basically be medieval times RPG with a 2014 stamp on it.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot the topic already. I'd say GTA of mass murderers and serial killers. You should have some kind of academic interest in their minds to create a character you like. Creating a character would be made via psychological attribute settings like impulsiveness or self-control.

Edited by Sikatiiker

This sounded something like putting Michael Jackson in the 17th century. Like seriously man, in that world there wouldn't be half of the technology of today. It would basically be medieval times RPG with a 2014 stamp on it.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot the topic already. I'd say GTA of mass murderers and serial killers. You should have some kind of academic interest in their minds to create a character you like. Creating a character would be made via psychological attribute settings like impulsiveness or self-control.

Don't like, don't buy it.

I always thought it would be neat if an RPG did a story where it followed the path of one man who was going up against the evil powers of the world and along the way began collecting followers to help bring down the empire (normal RPG story) then when you defeat the "last" boss the game changes and you realize you actually have been playing as the real main villain the whole time and the first half of the game is actually the back story you normally just get told through out other RPGs.

Then for the second half of the game you play as a new protagonist and now all the bosses and enemies are the people you originally had in your party with the final boss being the original main character.

Wow!  That's what I call a complete WTF?! twist. LOL I like it.

Lol, I wasn't saying the game would be bad. Now that I'm looking at my previous comment I feel like this debate is a bigger waste of time than Youtube comments. You obviously missed my point and I'm too old for this shit.

I didn't miss your point, you missed mine in the first place.

Games are not realistic, can you imagine a world where black powder simple wouldn't exist?? I can because it would be a game...

I didn't miss your point, you missed mine in the first place.

Games are not realistic, can you imagine a world where black powder simple wouldn't exist?? I can because it would be a game...

I'm sorry but you did miss my point. I was saying it's ridiculous to think of a world with the technology of today without guns. It's like saying people had invented stuff like bulldozers but not cars.

Sorry if I was unclear or am being rude but this is kinda too deep for my English hah ha.

Edited by Sikatiiker

I'm sorry but you did miss my point. I was saying it's ridiculous to think of a world with the technology of today without guns. It's like saying people had invented stuff like bulldozers but not cars.

Sorry if I was unclear or am being rude but this is kinda too deep for my English hah ha.

Everything is possible if you imagine :)

Zombies are as explained as my story lol

I've thought about this for years, but never acted on it...  To put a notepad by my bed for jotting down dreams and the stories I encounter within them.  Then you add in the psychedelic nature and overall feel to the dreams/experiences I think I could put together something quite worthwhile as a story.  

It would be cool nonetheless to have a decently accurate account of all your dreams and what they consisted of.   On the topic of creating a story, video game, or movie I'll have to get back when my creative juices finally kick in.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently working on a fantasy story I call Legends of Odisia

The Story goes like this:

1000 years ago in what became known as the Atherian Isles war, the Isles fell under attack by the forces of the realm of Psychosia, who were commanded by there malevolent deity, Thamus, The demon king.

with the isles in peril, the king of Fairhaven, King Jerod, turned to a race of desert dwelling mystics called Arcadians, for help. They fashioned a magical item called the Arcadian soulstone, which would act as a prison to trap Thamuz for all of eternity. The king was successful in capturing the dark lord, but at the cost of the Arcadians, who were all wiped out by the psychosians in an attempt to conquer Arcadia and steal their secrets.

In the present, The Isles have been at peace, King Jerod III governs the kingdom of Fairhaven with his daughter, Princess Anemone. During a diplomatic mission to Polarium to meet with Queen Articia, Anemone's carriage is ambushed by Psychosian mercenaries, and the Princess is kidnapped. Hearing the news, King Jerod sends for the town's local hero, a slayer named Marik Vassbender, who accepts the king's mission and sets off to find and rescue the princess, meeting several colorful characters, as well as some very dangerous enemies along the way.