Fitness Games

Nasty_Rory

My missus asked the other day about getting her a fitness game for the PS3.

Years ago on PS2 she had a game for the EyeToy which involved kickboxing etc and she loved it so is now looking for something in a similar vein to that.

The games that she was on about were

Zumba

My Fitness Coach

Fit with Mel B

Move Fitness

There may be others on the market but thats what she had been looking at.

Now I know that many of them require the move and that isnt a problem as I have two move and one navi controllers gathering dust!

I was wondering if any one here owned any of these games and what they thought of them as a fitness game. In this case I am not interested in an easy plat, just a good fitness game that is easy to start with and then encourages you to improve.

My wife hates Zumba for the ps3. She said the belt with the move controller keeps moving and doesn't register the moves correctly. We ended up buying it for the Xbox/kinect, problem solved. I have no idea about the rest of the games though. Hope that helps.

I have EA Active 2 and it's an intense workout each time.

This is my vote... i put it on Medium and it does a good job of kicking your butt... So far i have used it on my second account but once i get all the trophies i will start on my regular account (don't ask me why because i don't know, lol)... i might mix in a few other work out games too... of course you need TWO sets of the arm bands to platinum the game but its only $10 at Walmart... i might just get it for $10 and use the armbands and then return the game because the game will still be in the plastic. :awesome:

another great work out is the Fight: Lights out... its a boxing game that had me sweating in the first 20 minutes :blink:

I got zumba fitness for my wife and she and I hate it. It give no direction on what you are supposed to be doing. the belt that holds the move is designes for a wii controller so it doesn't fit that well plus it keeps moving as previously stated. do not get zumba!!!!