Naruto Storm 4 Trailer

Was gonna post this but meh. Im really impressed by the graphics so far and the icing on the cake is that the story will go all the way to the end. Maybe even to The Last Naruto: The Movie. I wonder how they will balance all the characters though what with...

Sage of The Six Paths Obito, Madara and Kaguya definitely being in the game. I mean why would they not be?

Still, i can definitely tell this is going to be one great Naruto game, probably the best.

Nice trailer, looking forward to the Susanoo-cloaked Kyuubi boss fight.

Was gonna post this but meh. Im really impressed by the graphics so far and the icing on the cake is that the story will go all the way to the end. Maybe even to The Last Naruto: The Movie. I wonder how they will balance all the characters though what with...

Sage of The Six Paths Obito, Madara and Kaguya definitely being in the game. I mean why would they not be?

Still, i can definitely tell this is going to be one great Naruto game, probably the best.

there's also Sage of the 6 Paths Madara, Sot6P Sasuke, Sot6P Naruto, Susanoo Kakashi and Sot6P Bijuu enhanced Sasuke