Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer

HeySumbode

The visuals look amazing. The gameplay looks fun, then again so did FFXIII's and that turned out to be crap.

It just doesn't feel like Final Fantasy at all, to me. Where are the wacky looking characters? Where are the chocobos? Where are the unique looking locations? This looks like a Japenese boy band having a road trip in future Japan.

Agree 100% on that! But I still think it's worth a shot and it IS one of the most anticipating games for the PS4, we FF fans have waited almost 10 years for this game! Wether or not this game will turn out good or bad, I just want closure on this game so they can finally take their full attention to KH3! Now KH3, I can't really explain it, but I just know that it will be a marvellous game!!!  <3

Development started from scratch when Tabata took over the project, in July 2012, so we have to count from there onwards. I think we'll get a release window at E3 2015, this game will probably arrive around May/June 2016, still a long way off :(

WHAT :o !!! The FF Type-0 CE contains a early acccess code for the FFXV demo, so I think a release date will be mentioned at the E3 2015.

WHAT :o !!! The FF Type-0 CE contains a early acccess code for the FFXV demo, so I think a release date will be mentioned at the E3 2015.

I'd love that to happen, and it will if it actually follows XIII's pattern, which got a demo in April 2009 and was out in Japan in December of the same year. That would be crazy awesome. But the way they talk about it just looks like it's gonna take more time than that. (Tabata said the game isn't as close to launch as most people think during PGW in November) Anyway getting a release date at E3 would be THE BEST THING, I hope you're right :D

Oh and there isn't a confirmation on the demo's release date, you're getting the code for its download on March 17th/19th/20th but that does not mean the demo will be ready to download by Type-0's release date, they're doing another Active Time Report in February, we'll get an update on the demo and probably its release date there, hoping for it to be ready for March :)

I'd love that to happen, and it will if it actually follows XIII's pattern, which got a demo in April 2009 and was out in Japan in December of the same year. That would be crazy awesome. But the way they talk about it just looks like it's gonna take more time than that. (Tabata said the game isn't as close to launch as most people think during PGW in November) Anyway getting a release date at E3 would be THE BEST THING, I hope you're right :D

Oh and there isn't a confirmation on the demo's release date, you're getting the code for its download on March 17th/19th/20th but that does not mean the demo will be ready to download by Type-0's release date, they're doing another Active Time Report in February, we'll get an update on the demo and probably its release date there, hoping for it to be ready for March :)

Yeah I figured the demo won't be available before the E3. Here's hoping for a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD release to make the wait bearable.