UEFA Chamions League 2011/12

MassZERO

Yeah, that fucking Polish that can't do jack against Hart, but then goes on to prove why Pepe is a moron. Hope they get their asses handed to them by Bayern for the next decade lol. Also hope someone breaks his leg.

I'm detecting some anger over the result? 

Gota... do you really need me to answer that question?

Well, my initial question was blatantly rhetorical. However, is it too much to ask for reasons behind the anger, as opposed to getting an obvious answer to an obvious question? :P

575614_530803903645196_5170393_n.jpg

Edited by Gotakibono

Well, my initial question was blatantly rhetorical. However, is it too much to ask for reasons behind the anger, as opposed to getting an obvious answer to an obvious question? :P

You're asking me not to give an obvious answer to an obvious question after asking an obvious question? I wub you Gota (<3), but you're just aksing me to reply with my typical cynism and sarcasm man!

• Like 1

You're asking me not to give an obvious answer to an obvious question after asking an obvious question? I wub you Gota (<3), but you're just aksing me to reply with my typical cynism and sarcasm man!

And that's why I wub you, man; never change your cynical ways. (<3)

Well, maybe this will help those Barcelona fans to finally accept that their time has ended, they are dominating the league? Of course they are, there are only two teams on it for crying out loud. Barcelona was in need of new blood since las season but nobody seemed to care. And Madrid, well that was actually a surprise, I now Dortmund was a hard match for them on the group fase but RM improved since that time, oh well I guess is a German Final on England them xD

And so the first foregone conclusion has come to pass.

Real Madrid huffed and puffed last night and gave Nagflar's favourite Polish lad a rough ride but to be honest until the substitutions they never really looked like taking the game by the scruff of the neck.

The Special One did manage to win the game though and that will look good in the records, but Chelsea are only interested in one record...

Oh yeah, Ramos did what I expected him to: treat him like a punching bag. And he did something even better: demonstrate last match was circumstancial at best and that he's just an above-average scorer.

I didn't think they'd make it; I only though they'd win it. However, they scoring those 2 goals made me actually want to believe they could make it, and that just made it worse.

The match was pathetic, though. All heart, no game. They didn't have the accuracy, the ball-control nor the skill until the last minutes (both teams, too). There's also the fact that the ref is a complete moron. Ramos should've received the red card before the 70th minute, and Borussia's defense should've been painted yellow by that time as well. There's also a few other card-worthy tackles from both teams' midfield players and so on and so forth. No wonder he's the same moron who was in charge of the 2010 final.

EDIT: Talking about pathetic, Barcelona didn't even bother pretty much. And here I was hoping for them to give Bayern a good fight and demonstrate they are nowhere near invincible lol.

Edited by Nagflar

It was a surprise to see Barca simply bend over and say to Bayern "slip that in there big lad".

They seemed very short on ideas and the will to have a go. Maybe it was a bridge too far for players that have clocked a lot of miles over the past couple of years for club and country.

So its a German beerfest in Wembley. That should be fun :D

• Like 1