I'm back and I bought a friend

junckerkids

Does anyone know if it is possible to use share play to find a coop partner for the 'I'm back and I bought a friend' trophy?

yes it is possible and if you don't mind me asking could i get the honor to do this trophy with you? Because i also need this trophy

You are aware you won't get the trophy at the same time right? You'll help him get it, then you'll need to swap Shareplay roles and do it again for you.

Correct. When simula and I were doing it, he was logged into my machine as "visitor" (and was raining a ton of trophies as if he'd never played the game before) - it would not have given him credit on his own account.

Also, you need a really good internet connection (especially the upload speed) for share play to work at all, let alone for a game like Resogun.

You are aware you won't get the trophy at the same time right? You'll help him get it, then you'll need to swap Shareplay roles and do it again for you.

... So you're saying i would get the trophy easier if i don't play with him at all? I meant of course that we both do the tasks neccesery for both of us to get the trophy

... So you're saying i would get the trophy easier if i don't play with him at all? I meant of course that we both do the tasks neccesery for both of us to get the trophy

No, he's saying that during SharePlay, only the host earns trophies. The second player connects as a guest account, not as your PSN account. The two of you would have to fulfill the requirements twice (each hosting once) in order for both of you to get the trophy.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, you need a really good internet connection (especially the upload speed) for share play to work at all, let alone for a game like Resogun.

A small workaround to this is that you find someone you trust with high upload speed, and you let them host the shareplay as you. You may need to use their account (ps+) to play with them in shareplay. You are basically doing the hardest part of the trophy then, playing with input lag, so even if they earn the trophy playing on your account, you did what was required for the trophy and even more than that, so I would hardly call this cheating. Don't blame me if your account gets stolen etc.

Edited by MMDE