Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gadrak

Revolutionary trophy

3 posts in this topic

I'm 103/104 for Guerrilla Actions and i've completed the game.I'm sure that i'm missing some convoy.What can i do to make the mission that i need for the trophy?(Sorry for bad english)

You need to do all the Guerrilla actions.  Once those are complete, take out a few of the convoys.  The convoys will continue to spawn well after the trophy popping.  People say the trophy is glitched, but I am confident about the convoys being the solution.

This glitched for me and I had to play the entire game again. I did every Guerrilla action as it came up and checked them off a spreadsheet list I made myself on Excel, because that was the only way I'd truly know what was left. 

The radio missions were the source of my frustration, because they kept signalling in ones I'd already done after game completion (I think this is the glitch). 

So I suggest making yourself a list of Guerrilla Actions and tick them off as you go, making separate sections for Parker, Dust, Badlands, Oasis, Eos and the Free Fire Zone.

Good luck, it is possible :)