Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

I've not seen anyone request anything from cmgravekeeper for a while; dunno if you're still taking requests, dood.

But if you are, I'd like to request a profile banner if you still do them, since I don't really like any banner I use.

All I ask is that it is themed around Assassination Classroom / Durarara.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Xx_ForTheSesh_xX
  • Like 1

Any reason why 50? (Curiosity) I'm just starting to get in the thread section main just talk to people I know on here, rules are rules tho

To avoid people joining site just to request a signature and leave. The goal is to contribute to the community here.

Hi do you guys make banners? :)

Yes.

• Like 2

I would like an awesome banner for my trophy checklist!

Artist: cmgravekeeper

Type: Banner

Size: 750x236 a little bigger or smaller, whatever is easier to work with

Quote: NerdRage04's Seabed of Trophies

Theme: Spongebob

You can let those creative juices flow with all the other stuff. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Wasn't sure if this has been started yet but I was looking back at how insanely great all the art looks from you guys and Spongebob may not make the cut, he is too innocent! Maybe switch it to a Darkcloud theme? Unless Spongebob is okay?  :ninja: seabears for life..

• Like 1

I love have a Banner from Demon :)

Theme: Kingdom Hearts

Name: Constellation of Trophies

The rest is all up to you make it Beautiful ;)

Thank you :)

f4005093e2.png

Had some free time, just so you know, I'm not exactly the banner person here but since you requested it from me, I hope you like.

• Like 3

It's been a while since my last signature,a long time actually,so I would like to request a new one

Artist: Anyone interested in doing it  :)

Theme: Fenrir,the wolf(not an anthropomorphic wolf) from the norse mithology.I'd prefer a frontal pose with a snowy background,like a nordic forest or something like that but if you feel too restricted by that do as you wish.A nice touch would be a ribbon of some sort on one of his legs,like the mith says.

Text : Ragnarok Awaits

Thanks

Edited by MarcusTheShadow
  • Like 1

I've never knew there was a forum like this...sooo I would like to request a signature if you don't mind.

Artist: DEMON

NameNEVEC1213

Type: Signature

Image/Render: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/9/9b/FFXIV_Machinist_Artwork.png/revision/latest?cb=20151119221737

SizeAny

Quote: "FFXIV" would be nice ^_^

You didn't know and you're on this section of the forum quite a bit? ...ok :P

6737b4860b.png

Here you go; FFXIV wasn't working for me so I decided to use my weeby copy/paste skills and used the Japanese title, hope that's okay. :)

• Like 4

You didn't know and you're on this section of the forum quite a bit? ...ok :P

6737b4860b.png

Here you go; FFXIV wasn't working for me so I decided to use my weeby copy/paste skills and used the Japanese title, hope that's okay. :)

Oooh thank you, Demon!! I will always use it from now on! :) It's okay that "FFXIV" didn't work for you, but it looks perfect for the Japanese title! ^_^

• Like 1

New siggy request!

Artist: Demon

Theme: Kiryu Kazuma (would like this render if you could possibly use it)

Name: Cielle

Size: Any

Text/Quote: Like A Dragon in Japanese if you could and anything else you feel like adding!

Thank you and you're free to do whatever else with the sig you want! :)

741a201848.png

• Like 4