Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

Artist - Demon

Type - Avy

image - http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cd/26/29/cd26291f65d16896182423e12bd67e49.jpg

Other - i want it a bit lighter with some pink tied in to match the sig and all. if possible 

if not, can you do something with the image to make it hott, I trust you know what you are doing better then I do

Thank you :)

• Like 2

Artist - Demon

Type - Avy

image - http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cd/26/29/cd26291f65d16896182423e12bd67e49.jpg

Other - i want it a bit lighter with some pink tied in to match the sig and all. if possible 

if not, can you do something with the image to make it hott, I trust you know what you are doing better then I do

Thank you :)

679b17492d.png

• Like 3

So seeing these signatures around that are being put out made me wanna request one for myself, no rush of course. And I'm a noob at requesting shit so feel free to tell me if I messed up ;-;

Artist: DEMON

Theme/Image: Any image of Makise Kurisu is fine

Text: Akira Fox

Other: As for the background, just something vibrant that fits well. I'm not sure if red would look good but if it would then that, otherwise anything is fine. I realise I'm being kinda vague, sorry xD

Edited by D-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

this is a request for someone else. 

Artist - Demon 

Sig imagehttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/547517466702669846/75DD83BC329B98D5D6230DE013703063ADEDEFE4/

- do your thing to make it awesome, 

Text -  Plataclysm / Can't Stop Me

Avy imagehttp://orig03.deviantart.net/4389/f/2013/075/e/7/dragon_slayer_by_632fan-d5y723u.jpg

Other - Is it possible that in his hand with the light, you can put a plat image in it ?

Thank you. This is for the user Ballz =)

• Like 1

Signature request, don't mind who! :) 

Would it be possible to have something similar to what I already have, with Jimmy McNulty from The Wire, Walter White from Breaking Bad, Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead, Dexter Morgan from Dexter and Ned Stark from Game of Thrones, but sort of a merged image with all 5 of them in a row, like something from The Expendables or something, with my name on it too, thanks!

• Like 1

So seeing these signatures around that are being put out made me wanna request one for myself, no rush of course. And I'm a noob at requesting shit so feel free to tell me if I messed up ;-;

Artist: DEMON

Theme/Image: I was thinking this image http://i.imgur.com/qnf4OVr.jpg but if it's too inconvenient then any image of Makise Kurisu is fine

Text: Akira Fox

Other: As for the background, just something vibrant that fits well. I'm not sure if red would look good but if it would then that, otherwise anything is fine. I realise I'm being kinda vague, sorry xD

696ce578fa.png

• Like 4

Open letter to DEMON

Would it be possible to get an update for my avatar?  I have been using it for 5 years now and its time for a refresh. 

I would prefer if it remained a gif but its not a deal breaker.

Something that you think would suit me.  You have free reign.

Obviously since this is PNSP I would need an Xmas version also!

Thanks in advance.

Rory

• Like 2

this is a request for someone else. 

Artist - Demon 

Sig imagehttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/547517466702669846/75DD83BC329B98D5D6230DE013703063ADEDEFE4/

- do your thing to make it awesome, 

Text -  Plataclysm / Can't Stop Me

Avy imagehttp://orig03.deviantart.net/4389/f/2013/075/e/7/dragon_slayer_by_632fan-d5y723u.jpg

Other - Is it possible that in his hand with the light, you can put a plat image in it ?

Thank you. This is for the user Ballz =)

556a2ea4e8.png    05d0ff9fa1.png

• Like 4

Open letter to DEMON

Would it be possible to get an update for my avatar?  I have been using it for 5 years now and its time for a refresh. 

I would prefer if it remained a gif but its not a deal breaker.

Something that you think would suit me.  You have free reign.

Obviously since this is PNSP I would need an Xmas version also!

Thanks in advance.

Rory

1da742e5d5.jpg    48e3010dd0.png

Decided to go with Diablo from Diablo series. :) Been artwork I've been wanting to mess around with for a while now.

Anyways, about .GIFs, cmgravekeeper is probably who you should go to for those, I'm inexperienced at them.

Felt a bit weird doing an Xmas themed avatar in Spring, no Santa hat as I couldn't figure out how to place a hat on this character's head, so it's just like hell has frozen and is snowing (maybe you can use it this weekend if we actually do get snow lmao).

• Like 3

Everyone's getting a Signature from Demon lately so I'll ask for a new one as well.

Artist: Demon

Type: Signature

Theme : Saitama (One Punch Man), Preferably the highly detailed version. Not the low-detail style similar to my avatar.

Text: " A-Brawl3r "

Other than that you can do whatever you think is best.

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Everyone's getting a Signature from Demon lately so I'll ask for a new one as well.

Theme : Saitama (One Punch Man), Preferably the highly detailed version. Not the low-detail style similar to my avatar.

Text: " A-Brawl3r "

Other than that you can do whatever you think is best.

d40731c6ee.png

• Like 3

1da742e5d5.jpg    48e3010dd0.png

Decided to go with Diablo from Diablo series. :) Been artwork I've been wanting to mess around with for a while now.

Anyways, about .GIFs, cmgravekeeper is probably who you should go to for those, I'm inexperienced at them.

Felt a bit weird doing an Xmas themed avatar in Spring, no Santa hat as I couldn't figure out how to place a hat on this character's head, so it's just like hell has frozen and is snowing (maybe you can use it this weekend if we actually do get snow lmao).

Thats fecking wonderful Demon.

Could you possibly dim down the sides of the image to make the "face" more noticable?  Its more obvious in the ice pic than the fire pic but I think it would make the image more menacing.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thats fecking wonderful Demon.

Could you possibly dim down the sides of the image to make the "face" more noticable?  Its more obvious in the ice pic than the fire pic but I think it would make the image more menacing.

Cheers

I'll get that done for you sometime later.

Edit; Done.

6c2e5f430f.jpg

Theme: Bae Doona (It'd be perfect if you will use this photo -> http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/goodange/04%20New%20Library/high%20cut/8_zpse073d082.jpg~original )

Text: Neku-tan

Dimensions: 500 x 200

Font: something fitting

Thanks in advance

b2e99cd5df.png

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

Theme: I want to leave this up to your creativity, but the one thing I'd like specifically is a T-Rex or a Spinosaurus (as a small bit of background, I've been playing a lot of ARK: Survival Evolved and it's become my favorite game)

Text: Just my PSN name (RachP13)

Dimensions: 500 x 200

Font: I like all the fonts you use, so you're free to pick something fitting

Thank you in advance ^_^

• Like 2