An AAA title with no trophies ?

Dragon-Of-MSoft

I think in these days, some people are more concerned about getting the trophies and enjoy less the plot and the game... For example Deus Ex... we can't kill anyone in order to get the PACIFIST, which means, we can't anjoy the stealth killings, the guns, grenades, etc...

I still play the games the way I want to, I really enjoy trophies...but won't let them dictate how I play my games :)

• Like 1

Uncharted 1 was patched and re-released in various bundles with trophy support.

Just for the sake of clarity, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was never released in a package where trophy support is inherently included on the disc. The on-disc content is the same regardless of which package you get it in, and you won't get trophy support on it unless you update it with patches.

part of the reason I want a Legend of Spyro HD Trilogy that think Eternal Night was my favorite mostly that might be due to the Well of Souls soundtrack and final boss theme as well.

As for Eternal Sonata also wish the game had trophies that I finished it a few times regardless. Also would like to see Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction updated as well.

Hmm, and here I thought A simple patch could fix it. See, that's why I havent been hired as a developer, well that and the zero experience I have with game development.

You should really give the game a chance, even without trophies the game deserves a play. ooh that and Valkyria Chronicles.

Valkyrie Chronicles is probably 1 of those games that I would really love to have ps trophies on! Same for Eternal Sonata and Folklore (never finished either of those 2, and got them before even before trophies were add to the ps world..).

Also Valkyrie Chronicles is a good example of devs wanting to give trophies to the players and not being able back then (since it does have it's trophy reward system in game, just not ps trophies).

• Like 2