Free PSN Rewards (Need confirmation)

GotItMemorized

probably want yo uto put your psn details in, then say goodbye account lol these site are NEVER legit! . youve got to be a dunce to even think about trying it.

It seems a bit iffy to me too. I clicked the link and hopefully HK will get the hits to release a network code for credit. It doesn't seem to want any login credentials as that would turn me off it immediately but rather a visible code is displayed to input on PSN..

That said it's mentioning PSN back up on the home page so i'm thinking the site may be a long time out of date and just not taken down.

On an additional note take care when casually throwing names around for people (i.e dunce) whatever people do here I will try and support and advise them as necessary and although I agree with the "meat" of your post I don't think it's well worded as a first post here and you perhaps need to reign yourself in somewhat when posting in future. No harm no foul just insulting people is never the way to make friends. ;)

Im 99% sure that will just take you through a cycle of survey sites until you get too fed up to continue.

That's what usually happens....so I no longer try to win those survey stuff you get at the bottom of your receipt from stores.....

10 clicks and you get a free $20? That sounds really farfetched. Should've at least made it something more believable like 50 clicks or 100...

True story fellas... However, there's no reason not to help this guy test it out right? If he gets something then great, if not... We are all the wiser ;)