Latest The Order: 1886 Trailer Familiarises You With the Controls

Lovejinder_LJ

A new trailer for The Order: 1886 has emerged, offering a quick rundown of the game's controls to the basics to the slightly-less-basics. It all seems perfectly straightforward enough.

Ready At Dawn's atmospherically dark and incredibly pretty cover shooter is looking in fine shape ahead of its launch next month, as you'll see in the new gameplay footage below.

The Order: 1886 will be coming exclusively to PlayStation 4 on 20th February, 2015. Why not acquaint yourself with the controls in the video in preparation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421828030&v=1xZnV8a7i6Q&x-yt-cl=84411374

med_CRE0189_The_Order_PSX_Assets_Airship

Source: Playstationtrophies.org

• Like 1

That's a big call Titanomachy!

I do have hope for this game, and even though it might end up bad there is that Platinum that might be quite easy.

I don't think it has much potential to end up as GOTY though, there's too many awesome games coming out this year for it to even be a contender most likely.

Fair!! But name one game better then 1886!!! This game is just amazing!! 

everything these guys have made its FREAKING gold!! When I hear ps4 I think 1886!!

i dedicated  1886 to Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth stride ,Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly ( not a way to go) This game is for you!!! 

I dedicated this to you THE ORDER 1886!!!

Edited by Titanomachy_75

every video i see of this game every thing looks ... jerky. anyone else or just me.

Kinda like if you just move the analog stick slightly, and it's so sensitive that the character moves more than you would think? Because I get that kind of feeling as well, like I'm going to be fighting with the sensitivity settings for quite a bit.