"The Whole Story" Side Quest Trophy Potential Issue

Alyri

Challenges don't count as side quests do they?

That might be whats missing?

I don't believe they're supposed to, as they are in a separate category in the quest menu and the trophy specifies 'Side Quests'. Even if they did that's not what were missing though, the trophy is just broken. Multiple people have done every single challenge (including myself) and it doesn't do anything. 

On PS4 it says that the trophy is 0.1% ultra rare. So someone must have gotten it. But how... :hmm:

Sometimes the Devs play their own game and have to test fixes to earn the trophies themselves if they are trying to fix a bug. Maybe this is one of those instances where they fixed it, earned the trophy and working on a patch for the rest of us.

I'm now thinking the bug has to do with the Quest called Legless Spider. As we all know the Official Guide books sometimes are made weeks/months before the final version of the game. In the guide there's suppose to be a quest called Hell From Above that takes place after Legless Spider, and it revolves around the Meteorites you have to retrieve. Well it looks like in the final version of the game that quest was scrapped and made part of Legless Spider as 1 big quest. Chances are the Trophy requirements hadn't been changed and its still looking for that 1 quest that's not even in the game.

• Like 1

Just doing my last side quest now , but i have had some glitches , like save 15 people from rais's men , iv'e done 20 ....

it took 20 for me to get the zombie one , also ... i'm away to do the collectibles now 

And all Side Quests done with no trophy .......

Backed up my save , going to try without the patch to see if it pops .

Any update?

Did a glitched trophy worked with the unpatched game?

I search I bit and I discover some videos showing a lot of Easter eggs. Some of them requires you to talk to npc other to activate something and they unlock items. These are probably the answer you are searching for.

I link some of the Easter eggs I found:

Did u guys have tried all the Easter eggs?

Any update?

Did a glitched trophy worked with the unpatched game?

Still didn't pop no :( , it's a tracking issue apparently 

users on steam have said that their achievement progress is sitting at 46/47 

Techland have said that a patch is coming soon but i don't know if that is for the trophy .

Sounds to me as if this game will be put on the backburner for me alongside Grand Theft Auto V PS4.

The difference is that most of the gltiched offline trophies in GTA V can be easily obtained just by re-doing the requirements on an unpatched GTA V.

You can also replay missions if you missed a mission-related trophy.

Unless you bought GTA V digitally then you'll have a hard time re-downloading the game and not installing its update.

It's better to play GTA V unpatched if you want to get the glitched trophies to work than playing GTA V.

Edited by ipot_04

The difference is that most of the gltiched offline trophies in GTA V can be easily obtained just by re-doing the requirements on an unpatched GTA V.

You can also replay missions if you missed a mission-related trophy.

Unless you bought GTA V digitally then you'll have a hard time re-downloading the game and not installing its update.

Yep that's my issue, I bought it digitally, so I'm waiting for a patch.

Yes that's correct but he is the first one in the world to obtain it. The pc had the same problems with the trophies / achievements as the consoles.

Yes but on PC it's much easier to hack achievements. If you look at his timestamps he earned 4 achievements at the same time, which are ones that would be impossible to earn in such a fashion. It's not legit. 

New 1.75gig update patched the game loaded it up no trophy.

I just patched the game myself and no trophy as well. Here's the patched contents for anyone who didn't see:

Version 1.03

• Resolved problem of inventory being lost in save-game in some specific circumstances
  • Resolved throwable weapons duplication glitch
  • Improved co-op stability
  • Improved visuals of special effects that generate light
Edited by Alyri

Where do you guys see the completion %? I check under Main Menu>Extras>Personal Statistic and under Safe Zones and Quarantine Zones I see them at zero which sucks because I have most of the Safe Zones in Slums finished and I did 2 out of 5 Quarantine Zones in the Slums. I haven't unlock Old Town yet, last quest finished was the school mission where you get plastic explosives. Also at 16 survivors saved from Rais' Men.

Where do you guys see the completion %? I check under Main Menu>Extras>Personal Statistic and under Safe Zones and Quarantine Zones I see them at zero which sucks because I have most of the Safe Zones in Slums finished and I did 2 out of 5 Quarantine Zones in the Slums. I haven't unlock Old Town yet, last quest finished was the school mission where you get plastic explosives. Also at 16 survivors saved from Rais' Men.

Do not worry about the Safe Houses and Quarantine Zones stats. The trophies still pop even if you have 0 completed on the stats. 

Do not worry about the Safe Houses and Quarantine Zones stats. The trophies still pop even if you have 0 completed on the stats. 

Not true in all cases, friend of mine received both of them while I didn't..

Completed all quarantine zones & unlocked all safe zones and they didn't pop  :angry:

Where do you guys see the completion %? 

On the main menu instead of choosing Continue choose the second option, "Play Campaign", It'll take you to the below screen, your completion percentage is on the right under Story completion.

ErwyQJl.jpg

I have a question. Do the Challenges count as side quests or now? I have read several places that they are and other places said they are not. If they count as a side quest then damn. I cannot beat Dying Lunch with the 30 headshots. I know after that there is a 40 headshot (No clue how hard it is but I hard bad things about it). If they count as side quests even when they fix the trophy guess I will never get it because I cannot get pass that one challenge >< Also, I read on TrueAcheivements that someone e-mailed the developers telling them the issue. The developers responded saying they are aware of the issue and are working towards a fix.