"The Whole Story" Side Quest Trophy Potential Issue

Alyri

stitchesnscars and MrGrey_Scythen

Where do you find a list of completed side quests in the main menu extras opions ? I only have counters there of all quests and kills etc, in game i have all side quests completed (again, am in ng+) still no trophy. 

Thanks for the question as it allows me to clarify something that i left out.

This is for patch 1.05 that launched in NAM (im assuming Canada and Mexico both got it) on 3/10/15. The patch adds the side quest checklist at the bottom of the original stats that had always been there.

I have noticed that after reading through pages and pages of glitch stories and workarounds that our EU friends as well as the rest of of the world have not gotten patches at the same time we have, so it may not be available to you yet.

Thanks for the question as it allows me to clarify something that i left out.

This is for patch 1.05 that launched in NAM (im assuming Canada and Mexico both got it) on 3/10/15. The patch adds the side quest checklist at the bottom of the original stats that had always been there.

I have noticed that after reading through pages and pages of glitch stories and workarounds that our EU friends as well as the rest of of the world have not gotten patches at the same time we have, so it may not be available to you yet.

Thank you for your reply :) 

Im fom Belgium, so I guess ill just have to wait then, tried EVERY workaround you can find on the net, did ng+ completed everything again, still no trophy :(

I started the game after they released the "fix trophy" patch, feel like crying.

Right I have just done the game for NG+ and done every damn explanation mark I can find for the second time and still no friggin trophy I see people mention 51 but I only count 47 on my list and can't find any additional !'s on the map here's my list let me no what I'm missing someone and where to find it.

Mother's day

Goodnight Mr bahir

Lost in space

Gunslinger

Incense herbs

Witch queen

Chasing past

The shadow of the king

Do you believe

Troll

Dungeon

Blocks for the boy

Health potion

Rupert the gunsmith

Fan zone

Radio station

Office outpost

Legless spider

The bunker

Bandages and meds

Lighter gas

Coffee

Electronic parts

Crayons for the kids

Cease and desist

Total security

The big bang thesis

Steal from a thief

Gassed up

Binoculars

Dulse

Hardware

Assault and batteries

On the hooks

Fire bug

O brother where art thou

Where's my mother

A survivors guide to zombieland

Midnight bride

Poisonous herbs

Gas mask man

A baby is born

Tunnel vision

Spare glasses

The prodigal son

Searchlights

Voltage

Anyones response will be greatly appreciated as this game has me fuming at the last unobtainable trophy!!!

Right I have just done the game for NG+ and done every damn explanation mark I can find for the second time and still no friggin trophy I see people mention 51 but I only count 47 on my list and can't find any additional !'s on the map here's my list let me no what I'm missing someone and where to find it.

Anyones response will be greatly appreciated as this game has me fuming at the last unobtainable trophy!!!

Did you check Alyri's list against yours? He has all of the 51 quests listed in the original post. I can see right off the bat that you are missing the witch queen quests (Usain bolter, goon hunting, kidney punch).  For more info on how to unlock it i would read through the previous posts on this thread.

Edited by stitchesnscars

Did you check Alyri's list against yours? He has all of the 51 quests listed in the original post. I can see right off the bat that you are missing the witch queen quests (Usain bolter, goon hunting, kidney punch).  For more info on how to unlock it i would read through the previous posts on this thread.

Thanks so yeah looks like I'm missing bring me the brain of usain bolter, goon hunting, kidney punch, and the launch. So now on to the next problem I have no explanation marks on my map where and how do I find these missions? Sorry if I seem thick but this is really annoying me!

Thanks so yeah looks like I'm missing bring me the brain of usain bolter, goon hunting, kidney punch, and the launch. So now on to the next problem I have no explanation marks on my map where and how do I find these missions? Sorry if I seem thick but this is really annoying me!

As stated by a few members earlier in this thread, you will need to use the potion given to you after completing the "Witch Queen" quest. Using this will trigger the exclamation point for the next quest ("Kidney Punch" I believe). You will get another item after that, so use it to trigger the next quest again. You will need to do this 3 times before you get the last one in the chain, which is the brain of usain bolter or something.

Edited by Alyri

I had 100% save file since week 2 of EU digital release and finally got the Whole Story trophy, no thanks to patch, followed a tip on Techland's forums as follows:

Start the game and delete all your saves from INSIDE the game(I recommend backing up your saves either via USB or cloud save), then start a new game from the advanced settings on mission Pact with Rais, then complete the "Mothers Day" side quest and upon turning in the pills to lena the trophy for "The Whole Story" should pop!

Hope this'll help some people, good luck!

OK finally got this trophy I had a tip from one of the guys at techland to uninstall the game reinstall it and start a new game from extraction and do one side quest I choose to do mothers day. And it popped along with my platinum. I did not delete all save files for this either still got all my stuff. Hope this can help anyone still trying to get the damn thing.

Since the newest patch, it lists your side quests in "Extras", so 1st, make sure your side quests are all clear. I was almost pulling hair out until I realized I hadn't completed "Dhalias" Missions and after updating extras told me that "The shadow of the king" and "Do you believe" hadn't been completed. I think these are available after game completion? They are in old town.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am missing 2 side quests according to the list of the OP.

How can I unlock these two side quests?

Bring Me The Brain of The Usain Bolter

Kidney Punch

Just drink the potions from the previous mission then do the same again at the end of kidney punch to get bring me the brain of the Usain bolter

• 2 weeks later...

Just drink the potions from the previous mission then do the same again at the end of kidney punch to get bring me the brain of the Usain bolter

That was MONTHS AGO.

I already got the plat, I don't need tips for this game anymore.

Next time, try to read when a message is posted before replying.

Edited by ipot_04

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old post but can someone confirm if this has been completely patched? Im in the UK I did all the side missions back in Feb/March and it never unlocked the trophy. I kinda want to do it again but I don't want to attempt it if there is a chance it might not work. I have the downloaded version as well not disc.

• 1 month later...