dungeon master

You're so lucky, but how do you get the 10,000 floor True Neptral Tower, I want to get the material as soon as possible.

Just by clearing previous dungeons.

After you get Sun and Moon keys, you get Colosseum (which is btw Neptral Tower =D) to 99 floors and there, you will find the last shard from Devil Survivor 2.

Once you have all 7, TNT (WTF?! :D This is a great abbreviation xD) will unlock completely.

I finally got this trophy along with the Platinum. I just hope that Stella's dungeon isn't as annoying in Re;Birth3 as it is in this game.

Not sure about gameplay, but from what I read, it's at least not dependent on story dungeons.

• Like 2

So since there are quite few that already got this trophy... what do you think is the best and quickest way to finish True Neptral Tower?

IMO:

-if you have 0.99 to spare... get the DLC... the plan having half of the time spent waiting for Stella's return is really helpful (well at least I find it helpful to me)... same with the plan that will let you still have the items equipped even if Stella didn't made it...

-TNT IMO needs to have at least 2 runs... 1st run - you would most likely failed with equipment you currently have once it unlocked... 2nd run is to hope for the best that Stella will survive with the spoils you got from your first run in TNT...

-The Bell with Trap Warning is a must to be equipped IMO... too many dangerous treasure chests... >_<

Yeah, just turn on Flight Mode and that won't happen.

the refresh livearea reset work too when you is in game real too, just before a history boss i have save and my dungeon was at middle time and after my boss i have checked and my dungeon has been reset.

Thanks for the tips for the flight Mode, have put that night the full colliseum ans his 99 stage and the dungeon has finishes without reset and i have finally unlock the true Neptral tower, i must clear sublie road too and the trophy is near

For the neptral tower, first run failed but has obtained the CPU robe and Stardust Sword, and i have failed the run 2. trying a 3 run for see but there are so much luck required for the item drop

Edited by MelissaAngels

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...