dungeon master

It maybe long and tideious (can't spell it right) but to get this trophy you have to complete the entire dungeon areas not just one area cause i clear one dungeon and has clear next to the dungeons name plus with dlc for felis insurence and express (herb and seashell required) the trophy will be yours sooner

I have a question about steles dungeon. I cannot seem to beat the World Labyrinth. the stupid boss there does 9999 damage. Is there something special i need. 

Also will the true ending unlock all the dungeons for stella? Last question , how many mb do i need to recruit all the Oracles. I am on my second play through and currently have 2751 mb.

I'd suggest skipping that dungeon for now and going back to it when you have stronger equipment as that boss will do that everytime you go to that dungeon. Also, if you don't mind spending money on DLC, I'd suggest buying the Emergency Help Pack as that will make clearing all of Stella's dungeons a whole lot easier.

Now for the Oracles, each one costs 1024 MB and since there are four of them, that's a total of 4096 MB you'll need for all of them.

If you buy the emergency help kit how long will it take for the dungeon be completed (i kinda hope they made a dlc items for stella so she can one hit ko every enemy and bypass traps and such)

The Felis Express DLC , allows  you to cut dungeon time by half, but thats still not enough IMO. Yeah this mini game is kind of a  pain in the ass. I miss the scouting system, i thought is was so much better.

• Like 1

I'd suggest skipping that dungeon for now and going back to it when you have stronger equipment as that boss will do that everytime you go to that dungeon. Also, if you don't mind spending money on DLC, I'd suggest buying the Emergency Help Pack as that will make clearing all of Stella's dungeons a whole lot easier.

If the boss does that everytime, there is an equipment that will protect you from it? o.O

Or how are you supposed to kill something that hits for 9999? =D

Here's my question: does the boss do that mount of damage (9999) while you don't have any buffs on your characters?

It has been a very long time since I have played the PS3 version, and I also have the vita version, but haven't touched the game as of yet, let alone remove the shrink wrapping from the game case.

If the boss does that everytime, there is an equipment that will protect you from it? o.O

Or how are you supposed to kill something that hits for 9999? =D

Here's how it works. When you first encounter that boss, he'll do very little damage to you, somewhere between 1 and 5 damage, for the first four or so turns. Then he'll just all of a sudden get a critical hit for 9999 damage no matter how powerful your equipment is and instantly kill Stella. Now if you have more powerful equipment from the later dungeons, you should be able to kill him before he gets the critical hit in. I waited until I completed every Stella dungeon accessible in the Normal Ending Route before I went back and fought that boss. Edited by Mike13858

Here's how it works. When you first encounter that boss, he'll do very little damage to you, somewhere between 1 and 5 damage, for the first four or so turns. Then he'll just all of a sudden get a critical hit for 9999 damage no matter how powerful your equipment is and instantly kill Stella. Now if you have more powerful equipment from the later dungeons, you should be able to kill him before he gets the critical hit in. I waited until I completed every Stella dungeon accessible in the Normal Ending Route before I went back and fought that boss.

what is the name of the dungeon that the boss appears in.

oooh... so it is not just me... almost at wits end with World Labyrinth...

hmmmm... one Q also about Dungeon Master... I have unlocked Colosseum dungeon and it only has 10 floors, finished it but it is not showing as cleared. Is there any other floors that will be unlocked? IIRC I tried it after defeating all available battles in Colosseum in my first run... (which means NG+ Colosseum Battles not included)

oooh... so it is not just me... almost at wits end with World Labyrinth...

hmmmm... one Q also about Dungeon Master... I have unlocked Colosseum dungeon and it only has 10 floors, finished it but it is not showing as cleared. Is there any other floors that will be unlocked? IIRC I tried it after defeating all available battles in Colosseum in my first run... (which means NG+ Colosseum Battles not included)

There's a plan called a Sun Key than unlocks floors 11-50 of the Colosseum. I forget where to find it though.

• Like 1

There's a plan called a Sun Key than unlocks floors 11-50 of the Colosseum. I forget where to find it though.

thanks... hmmmm... after some sort of research... Sun Key is a treasure after clearing all floors in Gamindustri Graveyard... *sigh* looks like it is going to be a looong road for me and Stella....

OK. Could confirm now that Sun Key is found in Cleared Gamindustri Graveyard and make Colosseum floor from 10 to 50... so I guess this Moon Key will also change Colosseum floor number...

okay... brag time... :P finally defeated Deneb.... yes I even have screenshot!!!!

GolKUn6.jpg?1

actually made a great progress in Stella's Dungeon by accident... tried Hellfire Hollow (unlocked after you got this fourth Optional Dungeon in the game also thought an easy one since it only have 25 floors) and failed like less than 10 mins but I got these amazing stuffs - HImezakura(STR +192) and Thunder Armor (VIT+243), equipped these and kicked Deneb's butt... ^_^

Edited by JeieeM

You took too much time =D

I killed Deneb with much lower equipment xD

But, cg. I don't even have Hellfire Hollow unlocked xD

can I hate you just this time? I think I wasted much time in that dungeon and failed miserably number of times... 

can I hate you just this time? I think I wasted much time in that dungeon and failed miserably number of times... 

I also failed there 2 times, don't worry about that =D

Then I went there just to check how Stella fares and if Deneb still kills her with 9999 attack after 5 turns and... voila, "Stella returned safely" =D

• Like 1