Cyberpunk 2077

Alvaro-M27

Cyberpunk2077Artwork.jpg

It has been some time since it's cinematic trailer came to the public...and i wonder when will it come out... It looks such an amazing game, and the trailer definitly got my attention. What do you guys think about it? Do you think the girl is the protagonist or the antagonist?

Share you're thought and any news you find out about it  :) I have high expectations for this one  :)

The trailer and everything we need to know for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TFqi14y80

Edited by Alvaro-M27

They said that there won't be any more new information on the game until after The Witcher 3 comes out, so it will probably be at least a few more months if not a year until we see it again.

I'm really excited for it, love a good cyberpunk setting. I don't think that anything they have shown in the trailer is more than (old) concept drawings.

• Like 1

They said that there won't be any more new information on the game until after The Witcher 3 comes out, so it will probably be at least a few more months if not a year until we see it again.

I'm really excited for it, love a good cyberpunk setting. I don't think that anything they have shown in the trailer is more than (old) concept drawings.

Well, the Witcher 3 sure looks like a great game, and o believe that with all this time they are spending on it, is for a good reason... :)

I hope they don't diverge to much from what they show in the trailer... Btw (call me dumb) but what do understand of "cyberpunk setting"??

• 5 years later...