Multiplayer is surprisingly good

I just went online to get the two online trophies in the standard version and actually had fun playing the deathmatch to get the trophy plus there was a number of other players online as well. I thought the deathmatches in Uncharted 2 were better than Tomb Raider's multiplayer (which is an unfunny joke) and Uncharted 2 was released five years ago.

I just went online to get the two online trophies in the standard version and actually had fun playing the deathmatch to get the trophy plus there was a number of other players online as well. I thought the deathmatches in Uncharted 2 were better than Tomb Raider's multiplayer (which is an unfunny joke) and Uncharted 2 was released five years ago.

What the game still have online support, how long does matchmaking take? I might be joining to get that 100%

Haha, Uncharted 2 and 3 were my main multiplayer games up until about a year ago and once Uncharted 4 comes out, that will also be my main multiplayer game. I would say there are 2,000-4,000 people on UC2 each day which is quite a lot for a game that is over 5 years old. TDM and Crushing are the two playlists that are really played, though.

Edited by Spartan

What the game still have online support, how long does matchmaking take? I might be joining to get that 100%

You should definitely give it a shot, just find five people and boost the trophies that are too hard or random to get like Protectorates and steath kills.

The Lab and TDM are the most played modes and it doesn't take that long to find people on those, the others are pretty much all dead (not counting co-op stuff) so use that to your advantage, play "All Competitive Modes" to boost the stealth kills since you can only get those in TDM or Elimination and pray that TDM actually pops up at some point... if it doesn't then just get the win for the 50 Obj wins and 200 Captured medals.

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted 2 is still my fav mp next to Bad Company 2. I played it almost everyday until it started to die off a bit and there mostly hardcore clans left. I tried to move onto Uncharted 3 but it just wasn't as good or enjoyable.

Tomb Raider just has a mess of a mp. I got my trophies and moved on.

• 4 months later...