Dr_Mayus' Top 10 List of Romantic Movies...You May Not Have Seen

Dr_Mayus

LOL, I like the Persona 4 Golden vid :awesome:. It's the only one I've seen from your list. Though I think the Rise version and Nanako's surprise are funnier: "you get a sense of your impending doom" and "Your instincts, honed after a year of fighting, are ringing alarm bells in your mind". Love the irony that most of the main female characters can't cook :lol:. It's amazing the main character is even alive after eating Rise's and Nanako's chocolate.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Seconding Lars & the Real Girl. It was fascinating. What makes it even sadder is that there are plenty of real people out there who are in "relationships" with inanimate objects like that.

I didn't care for Princess Bride, and haven't seen the rest listed since I've seen very little romance movies in general. The Fountain looks pretty interesting though.

It wasn't a huge part of the movie, but I liked the little romantic scenes in Edward Scissorhands.

The romance subplot in Edward Scissorhands will always be one of the cutest things ever. IDW recently released a comic sequel to the movie, 20 years after the ending, and it's really heartbreaking to see how Edward continued loving Kim all that time.