Farming 100 Million Credits

JaM

So far, I haven't seen a thread in the net for the farming of 100 Million Credits in this game... so I would like to share what I did to have 100 Million Credits:

What I needed are:

• Trinity Marsh Dungeon Unlocked
  • Credits Up Plan On - Hidden Treasure in Powerlevel Island (Plan for Powerlevel Island is found as Hidden Treasure in World Labyrinth 2nd Floor or given in one of Chirper/Information giver in NG+ Chapter2)
  • War Chip - Credits + LV5 - Harvested in Iris Field + Harvest Shift
  • Blank Discs that can accommodate LVL 5 Red Chips:
  1. 108 M Rom - Large Medal I - Dropped by Epsilon (Darkness 60 +Dungeon Change)
  2. Tera Disc - Large Medal T - Reward for defeating Bogey(Fiery Fury) in Colosseum
  3. 2 Layer VDD - Large Medal O - Reward in a Quest (sorry.. couldn't recall/find the exact name)
  4. Ext SDD  - Large medal U - dropped by Next-gen Ricky (LAN Castle +Dungeon Change)

Optional to have:

-Destroy Symbols Plan On

-Symbol Attack Gains On

-Level 99 Party

-4 War Chips

-4 Blank Discs that can have LVL 5 Red Chips

Links for stuffs needed (Translated from JPN wiki only though)

For Remake System (Plans, Dungeons)

Monster Drops and Locations

What I did is have my party equipped with Discs with Credts + LV5, ignore Tough Foes and fight all of the regular monsters (Empole, Pole, Tempo, Tote and Totempole), with plans and discs active, I could get 250K+ credits each fight, there are five battles available in the map therefore I could have at least 1.1M in one run... the good thing is you could go clockwise/counter clockwise in the dungeon and once you finished the fifth battle, the first monsters defeated will re-spawn... and with optional plans active, I could do 1 run in less than a minute... I find this also good time to use while waiting for Stella to return and increase Ge-Ge Lily Ranks with other characters...

so far, this is the best method I could think of, I can't experiment using the DLCs since there is a problem with level cap/Colosseum in 2nd DLC...I also tried fighting level 399 monsters in Colosseum with max characters but I become bored fighting and inputting commands ( :P don't blame me, Destory Symbol + Symbol attack gains spoiled me)

feel free to share your opinions and methods use to help each other get this grindy trophy ^_^

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 4

This is Assuming you have every other trophy except for Stella's & you Hoard every item you ever get/Buy...

Make a Separate Save for Backup Purposses

Sell Everything you have, from Costumes to Battle Items & Weapons.

Using what you got from Selling buy the Most expensive Dress you have available until you run out of Cash & resell it.

Reload your Backup & you're done

Edited by Akira
  • Like 2

Nice tips ppl.

This is something i used in the japanese version (until i got p*ssed at stella dungeons lol)

After unlocking Panam Jungle there's the Carroteer enemy wich leaves Carroteer Leaf, wich you can trade 3 for a Mettal Dress cloth (from All Eyes on Her quest) wich sells for1.25millon credits.

Plust you can get around extra 50k from the battle,  plus 75k from quest this without any chip nor the money up from remake system.

• Like 2

Isn't Delphie farming better idea?

Or does Delphie no longer give ~600k Credits? (Didn't reach her yet)

actually tried it just now... it gave 975k with Credit up with + LV5 credits discs... 

AHGyXFu.jpg?1

my only problem with this one is if it is easy for people with no DLC... tried fighting her with no add level cap DLCs and got my butt kicked in less than 5 mins (or don't tell me there is a cheap way do deal with her?)... but if you have DLCs... this is a great way to farm as well.. also quicker with my method if you have dlcs... took me only 40 secs to defeat her with party of LVL 699... 

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

actually tried it just now... it gave 975k with Credit up with + LV5 credits discs... 

AHGyXFu.jpg?1

my only problem with this one is if it is easy for people with no DLC... tried fighting her with no add level cap DLCs and got my butt kicked in less than 5 mins (or don't tell me there is a cheap way do deal with her?)... but if you have DLCs... this is a great way to farm as well.. also quicker with my method if you have dlcs... took me only 40 secs to defeat her with party of LVL 699... 

Dat maid :awesome:

Okay, thx for confirming this, I'll be farming Delphie as I wanted. 1M per fight is godly.

Yea, you are right, this could probably prove a bit difficult without DLC... I do remember killing her without DLC in mk2, though with a party of 92s... so it's surely possible, but I can no longer try it since I'm already above 99 with half of my party xD

But I'm pretty sure there is an easy way... 

Probably abusing Violet Schwestern and Rushing EXE drive with other members. With Super EXE, it should prove to be pretty easy.

I'll try this method with the party I will have once I get to Delph to see if it's working.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Btw, I forgot to ask, why did you recommend 4 War Chip Disc?

Like, I understand, it's more safer since you can kill the enemy with anyone, but still... you only need one since the chip only works if the girl with it kills the enemy.

Edit: Oh, and btw where do you get Add Enemies for Powerlevel Island?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Like, I understand, it's more safer since you can kill the enemy with anyone, but still... you only need one since the chip only works if the girl with it kills the enemy.

one of the chripers from chapter 2 after you unlock the dungeon

oh... wait.. would put that in optional then... I recommend it since I grind with Destroy Symbols Plan and Symbol Attack Gains On so I couldn't tell who will defeat the monsters and I am kinda impatient to wait for the girl with war chip disc turn to kill the monster(s)...

as devilcry26 said, Chirper from CH2... but I think it needs to be in NG+ run...needs confirmation though...

Edited by JeieeM

oh... wait.. would put that in optional then... I recommend it since I grind with Destroy Symbols Plan and Symbol Attack Gains On so I couldn't tell who will defeat the monsters and I am kinda impatient to wait for the girl with war chip disc turn to kill the monster(s)...

as devilcry26 said, Chirper from CH2... but I think it needs to be in NG+ run...needs confirmation though...

forgot that. Needs to be in NG+ for them to appear

one of the chripers from chapter 2 after you unlock the dungeon

Oh crap, guess I missed it... 

That's why I hate remake system =D

Oh well, guess I'll be grinding without Credits Up... hopefully the chip will be enough.

I'll combine it with the shirt selling.

I would presume in this case, it works as leader defeating the enemy.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 1 year later...

I would presume in this case, it works as leader defeating the enemy.

I think it's random, not the leader. I removed everyone but the person with the War disc and now I'm consistently getting a higher amount instead of randomly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think it's random, not the leader. I removed everyone but the person with the War disc and now I'm consistently getting a higher amount instead of randomly.

I have to ask.. Did you have a DLC that broke the level cap? This worked pretty well for me, but with a Lvl. 99 Nepgear, I could only instakill 3/5 of the enemies. The.. totem pole things(I don't know their name) couldn't be killed instantly. 

I have to ask.. Did you have a DLC that broke the level cap? This worked pretty well for me, but with a Lvl. 99 Nepgear, I could only instakill 3/5 of the enemies. The.. totem pole things(I don't know their name) couldn't be killed instantly.

I did. I think I was around level 150-200 by the time I did it.

Ah, okay. Well, it still works if you don't have the DLC. Just have to bypass those 2 with the Tough Foes. xD Got to 50 mil rather quickly, even with that small issue. 

I just remembered this now (because I just unlocked the plan in Re;Birth 3,) but I also had the weaken enemies plan active.

Edited by kuuhaku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 10:57 AM, JaM said:

So far, I haven't seen a thread in the net for the farming of 100 Million Credits in this game... so I would like to share what I did to have 100 Million Credits:

What I needed are:

• Trinity Marsh Dungeon Unlocked
  • Credits Up Plan On - Hidden Treasure in Powerlevel Island (Plan for Powerlevel Island is found as Hidden Treasure in World Labyrinth 2nd Floor or given in one of Chirper/Information giver in NG+ Chapter2)
  • War Chip - Credits + LV5 - Harvested in Iris Field + Harvest Shift
  • Blank Discs that can accommodate LVL 5 Red Chips:

I used this method for a little bit - fighting Delphinus was a pain after awhile. I was only getting 675k + 100k from her fights and they were about 2-3 minutes long (even with 399 level peeps). This method seemed to be getting me monies faster. Finally got it!

Now Stella's Dungeon -_-