Street Fighter V Nash Reveal Trailer

Wavergray

I like it. I like it a lot.

I like how he has these high speed dashes, reminds me of Wesker in MvC3. I'll definitely have fun with those. I'm curious to know if those double specials are standard or if they are a two step input like a target combo or like Dante's moves. From what I remember, doing those Overdrive/X-Factor/Instinct modifiers drains your whole EX gauge, and Nash's gameplay seems dependant on doing that, so despite having what looks like a bastard tier moveset (booms, flash kick, teleport, command grab), I'm guessing he'll be meter heavy. And let's not forget what looks like the darkest Ultra I've ever seen.

His story will be interesting, and as we know, Capcom wants the story to be stronger this time around. Nash will probably have a good one. Speaking of which, I'm not gonna call this guy Charlie. He looks like he'll just kill Guile on sight, and the trailer title doesn't either which is somewhat weird to me.

The only thing I don't like is the brown purple on the front of his jacket. It clashes too much with the tone of the skin graffing (or is that the original decaying skin??), and makes me question which parts are Frankenstein. If he has a move called Frankensteiner I will kick Ono in the nutsack.

Looking forward to this game heaps.