How are the lego games for the vita

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

I haven't played any of the vita ones, but from what I have been told they are awful and are basically the 3ds ports, they have no free roam and graphically don't look the best, but are very easy plats.

Personally I just stick to the console lego games

• Like 1

Was wondering how they play and are was thinkin of getting LB 2 for the vita .

Lego Lord of the rings was ok and probably the best lego game on vita that or harry potter.

Lego Batman 2 is a game that is gutted and all the best elements removed.  No Gotham city and no vehicle sections.  Its jut the console version with all of the cool stuff removed.  It is an easy platinum if thats what you are aiming for I only played it as I got it free on plus.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

LB2 came free with my Vita, it's about average for Lego games I guess.

I can't compare it to the console version but it's easy and controls fairly well.

I find Lego games to be kind of bleh anyway but it's alright if you just want a game that doesn't require too much thought.

I've played all 7 of the Vita LEGO games. They are a bit different than the console versions. Most don't have a large hub/free roam section, but the levels themselves retain most of the same content.

They are broken up into shorter segments, with specific objectives instead of just completion/exploration.

The LEGO Movie game is probably the closest to the console version. LB3 may be the best, with LOTR being right up there. The Hobbit was good, but the most complex with a frustrating main world hub (trophy wise it is the hardest)

I did guides for most of them on PSTrophies.org if you want more info.

FWIW, while I enjoy theLEGO games, I find the 15 hour completion time for the Vita versions more engaging than the 25-30 hour console games. They start to get a bit repetitive IMO.