Buying Playstation Plus

filplacido

Until 31st March, my contry (Portugal) is promoting PS Plus in all retail stores, making the price of a 3-month subscriprion 10€ instead of 15€.

So my question is: Am I able to buy the 3-month sub. deal four (4) times making it a year subscription just by 40€ instead of 50€ ? Or once I buy an item the others will block disabling me to buy more?

Until 31st March, my contry (Portugal) is promoting PS Plus in all retail stores, making the price of a 3-month subscriprion 10€ instead of 15€.

So my question is: Am I able to buy the 3-month sub. deal four (4) times making it a year subscription just by 40€ instead of 50€ ? Or once I buy an item the others will block disabling me to buy more?

Which store/website is doing this promotion?

Which store/website is doing this promotion?

Well.. Sony only says participating stores... : http://pt.playstation.com/home/news/articles/detail/item755051/ (Sorry to all others, link is portuguese). I'm guessing Game or Fnac?

I can confirm that in some fnac I´ve seen the promotion but if you guys (pessoal da tuga xD) know more stores pls post here :)

I did not know this, you definetly got me thinking in buy 6 monts sub of PS+ for 20 euros, and maybe I will :D

I can confirm that in some fnac I´ve seen the promotion but if you guys (pessoal da tuga xD) know more stores pls post here :)

I did not know this, you definetly got me thinking in buy 6 monts sub of PS+ for 20 euros, and maybe I will :D

Worten also have the promotion :) Went there today :P

• Like 1

Worten also have the promotion :) Went there today :P

I was just talking to a friend and he told me that, maybe tomorrow I will buy 2 subbscription to stay with PS+ for 6 months :)

I hope to get the games from february, do you guys think if I buy it tomorrow I still be able to download Thief and Yakuza 4 ??? 

I was just talking to a friend and he told me that, maybe tomorrow I will buy 2 subbscription to stay with PS+ for 6 months :)

I hope to get the games from february, do you guys think if I buy it tomorrow I still be able to download Thief and Yakuza 4 ??? 

Games enter and exit IGC at wednesdays so.. Yeah if you activate your code tomorrow (i guess) you will be able to get them. And according to wikipedia, February's IGC's games will exit 4th March :)

• Like 1

Games enter and exit IGC at wednesdays so.. Yeah if you activate your code tomorrow (i guess) you will be able to get them. And according to wikipedia, February's IGC's games will exit 4th March :)

Nice thakns for the info :)

I hope you´re right mate, and lets if now that I´m buying PS+ for the second time they release good games or at least some that I want to play xD

So I just bought the PS+ and I got a question about the PS4 games, so right now I only have a PS3 but in the future I will buy a PS4, today I try to download the  PS4 games of PS+ and I press to download the screen loads for a while and then it only says "purchased" and don´t show up in my download list, my question is when I get my PS4 these games that show as "purchased" can I still download them for my PS4 ???  

So I just bought the PS+ and I got a question about the PS4 games, so right now I only have a PS3 but in the future I will buy a PS4, today I try to download the  PS4 games of PS+ and I press to download the screen loads for a while and then it only says "purchased" and don´t show up in my download list, my question is when I get my PS4 these games that show as "purchased" can I still download them for my PS4 ???  

Yes, yes you can! I have a PS3 and a PS4 and not a Vita, butI also "purchase" Vita games and  it says "adquirido" (in portuguese for purchased). But if you really want confirmation just go to the web page of PSStore and adquire the games from there. :)

why only buy 4 cards?  :D

Ahahaha true ^^^^ xD:D . But I don't really need to buy more than 4 because every year around November/December (in my country) I always get a 50€ PSN Card for only 40€, which is nice :D

• Like 1

Yes, yes you can! I have a PS3 and a PS4 and not a Vita, butI also "purchase" Vita games and  it says "adquirido" (in portuguese for purchased). But if you really want confirmation just go to the web page of PSStore and adquire the games from there. :)

I just went to PStore in my PC and it appears, it says that I have to activate a PS4, pretty much I´m okay with it if that means that I can have games in the future for my PS4 :D