Yo

Hailst0rm_2

I'm new here.

Most people call me Hail, I'm 21 and am from New Jersey.

I'm a hardcore Metalhead and PC gamer xD

I enjoy most platforms though and play a wide variety of games across different genres. (My favorite being RPG's, FPS and fighting games)

I currently play on PS3, PS Vita, PSP, 3DS, Wii U, and PS4.

Right now I'm working on my Vita trophies

I have a huge game collection so if anyone wants to shoot me a friend request I'd be happy to play whatever lol

My Nintendo ID is Hailst0rm and my steam is http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Hailst0rm

Oh, I also enjoy shredding on guitar lol I've been playing for 5 years and am starting on bass now.

That about it :D

Quite the coincidence, Haily. Never expected to randomly pop across you here, of all places.

Anyways, welcome old timer. I mostly play on PC now, mainly as my two favourite games are situated there (You already know one of them). Hope you enjoy the stay, always nice to have a new member. Especially familiar faces.

Thanks everyone! :)

welcome hope you like it here

As a fellow Steam player do you end up in the situation where you end up buying a bunch of games you never have the time to play, lol.  I love those steam sales, but overall I still end up spending loads :(

At one point kind of lol, It died down after I realized I had too many to possibly play in the whole year. Steam is actually one of the most expensive places to buy from usually though. The best deals come from resellers on other websites I trust. 

Thanks everyone! :)

At one point kind of lol, It died down after I realized I had too many to possibly play in the whole year. Steam is actually one of the most expensive places to buy from usually though. The best deals come from resellers on other websites I trust. 

I've started using gog as well they seem to have decent sales and DRM free which is a huge bonus.  I guess the steam sales aren't great outside of the massive ones.  I'm trying to calm down buying games to and just said to myself you best finishing what you already have.