Japan store PSplus help

Tomoko Kuroki

I just bought PSplus on japanstore, but it's not letting me get the free games o.O my payment went through, I have no more yen, but it's like I don't have it, do I have to activate it or something ?

Edit : Well, it seems the split second I clicked on what I wanted to download, they started updating the games for new month, lol. Or so it seems.

Edit 2 : As I thought they were updating the games, I wanted clannad damn, litterally 5 minutes~ before it was available, oh well.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I think the problem is on their end not yours. I just checked and the games there, minus Luftrausers, were all IGC games from February. Seems that their March update hasnt quite rolled out yet. Check again tomorrow and maybe their new games will be up. :)

• Like 1

are the free games so much better that you make a psn+ there?

I'm not sure about better, but the games offered are very different to the EU and US IGC.

Last month they had Akiba's Trip 2 for PS4 and the month before that, Ryu ga Gotoku 1 and 2 HD for PS3. I think those caught my eye more than any of the games I got in my native IGC those months.

Unfortunately for trophy hunters, a lot of the good games they offer are for the Vita, which can't be played on any account but the one that bought it. However if a method of doing so is ever released, I'm going to have a bunch of awesome Japanese Vita games ready without any of the exorbitant import fees :D

Edited by Shadiochao

I think you might be a bit late for clannad. If it wasn't for Boooda i wouldn't of known it was there. I'm gonna keep a closer eye on the Japan+ to see if we get anymore VNs. 

Can someone give me the official link for their blog so i know when there + games gets updated. 

Edited by EternalChaos72
  • Like 1

I think you might be a bit late for clannad. If it wasn't for Boooda i wouldn't of known it was there. I'm gonna keep a closer eye on the Japan+ to see if we get anymore VNs. 

Can someone give me the official link for their blog so i know when there + games gets updated. 

Same here, I saw Boooda's status update about Clannad being free on the Japanese PS+.

• Like 2

Same here, I saw Boooda's status update about Clannad being free on the Japanese PS+.

Tried to fight the good fight, glad atleast some people got a chance to use it :D

• Like 2