Heist Trophies

OJ_Warrior

Does anybody know if you get the heist trophys on ps3 by playing it first on ps4?

AFAIK you only can copy your progress ONE TIME from LastGen to CurrentGen. If you change anything at the savegame after that, it is bound on the plattform you have done the change.

• Like 1

AFAIK you only can copy your progress ONE TIME from LastGen to CurrentGen. If you change anything at the savegame after that, it is bound on the plattform you have done the change.

Unfortunately I think you're right. But it's kinda dumb if you think of games like dc universe where the trophy a automatically sync despite of the number of times you decide to go from ps4 to ps3

Unfortunately I think you're right. But it's kinda dumb if you think of games like dc universe where the trophy a automatically sync despite of the number of times you decide to go from ps4 to ps3

Yes, but GTA5 isnt crossplay. PS3 and PS4 have their own trophy-entries. 

On the other side... SoundShapes has six entries and you can autopop the other five when you have one... hmm. This would be crosssave, which GTA5 also is not. Or can you import your offline-savegame? :)

So I guess, it was just a "one-time-gift" from rockstar to copy your stuff. :)

Heist Trophies are glitched? I just finished "Complete a Heist finale without taking any damage." and no trophy =/ I got even in game unlock for it.

EDIT: Just got it through random playing...

Mine too has glitched.

I haven't played much after, so I don't know if it will randomly pop for me.

Why is people leaving heists i was just about finished with prison break but suddenly one left and it said nkt enough people in the heist and it took me out of it why we're almost done just parachute out of plane into beach wait and get one buzzard and fly out back to city

IF THEY'RE UPDATING THE TROPHY LIST THEN MAYBE WE'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET ALL THE FUCKING TROPHIES ON THE GAME THAT'S BEEN OUT FOR LIKE FOUR MONTHS.

As a PS3 player with bugged shit I'd like to say "a game that's been out for one and a half years", but guess that's kind of an indication that no fixes are coming.

As a PS3 player with bugged shit I'd like to say "a game that's been out for one and a half years", but guess that's kind of an indication that no fixes are coming.

I feel stupid admitting this, as I was neither hyped or impressed by the game, and I'm a long time GTA fanatic, but I pre-ordered it when it released on PS3 and PS4. So you're right, fuck you Rockstar, fuck you and your broken shit.

Also later today I'm going to EB to buy a PSN card to buy the last few Rockstar PS2 digital games I don't have on sale. So fuck Rockstar, but also, ily Rockstar.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it take, until you can replay the same heist (after you have finished all of them as the crew-leader)?

I just replayed Fleeca and want to do it again for my last few platinum-medals.

Does it reappear as playable from the board in the appartment after some time or only after having played another heist-finale-mission?

How long does it take, until you can replay the same heist (after you have finished all of them as the crew-leader)?

I just replayed Fleeca and want to do it again for my last few platinum-medals.

Does it reappear as playable from the board in the appartment after some time or only after having played another heist-finale-mission?

40 minutes... not sure if in-game or normal..

• 3 years later...
On 3/14/2015 at 7:29 PM, sandra1957 said:

Why is people leaving heists i was just about finished with prison break but suddenly one left and it said nkt enough people in the heist and it took me out of it why we're almost done just parachute out of plane into beach wait and get one buzzard and fly out back to city

I failed the prison three times after escaping in the plane. twice people died at parachuting once a guy kept becoming idle after reaching the beach / mountain area. When you think the jail / jets part is the hard one and fail at something completely trivial instead.