Tekken 7 - Josie Rizal, Jin Kazama & Devil Jin Reveal/Gameplay Trailer (PS4

PSNP is crap i left

It's now time to check out how those previously leaked new characters for Tekken 7 were supposed to be revealed. Bandai Namco's latest character trailers show 3 new fighters in fluid action. Jin Kazama & Devil Jin return with some badass new moves, and newcomer Josie Rizal shows off a brand new fighting style consisting of hard-hitting kicks, some cool dodging techniques and some very flashy combos! 

Jin Kazama is planned for release in the arcade version next Tuesday, March 31st. Devil Jin's release will follow a week later on April 7th, and the release date for Josie Rizal hasn't been announced but was "hinted" for Japan's Golden Week (April 29th-May 6th). 

I was pretty stressed on getting this one out so i rushed the title lol

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 2

*silly cat moment* that volcano stage soundtrack just gave me eargasm, TURNT UP !!! *silly cat moment*

This game is what got me into gaming in 98' too bad it's like COD now, no improvements since then :/

Too high expectation will lead towards higher disappointment although you should point out what would be a improvement (Levelution in a Fighting game is not necessary as long as the game play is flawless).

Maybe improvement is the wrong term, refining should fit better in this kind of genre.

Kidding aside it looks okay and i mentioned already what i think about the ost in combination with the stages i just hope they refine the dodge mechanic a bit more along with the frame triggers.

*People loved to spam Devil Jins Lazer Pew Pew too much so dodging needs to be flawless (or sidestep)*

AND

i hope they WILL NOT pull up that shit what they did with SFxT stupid version difference with additional characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f7-vUwZzZE

Found this last night and I hope they change their rage arts soon

i doubt it because the arcade version is finished by the looks of Knee's stream so i doubt they will change it

Video Of Knee's stream

It's a local match on the Arcade Version of Tekken 7

Edited by MrNightmareCat

Yeah i really like the idea of rage arts but COME ON put some effort into it. I honestly don't think Harada will allow this in the final product.

Also when it comes to the character roster i love it so far Steve, Lili and Hwoarang are my faves. But I hope Anna is added as well she is my fourth main character.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I'm not really alone on this one.  I love the Tekken series, but graphically and stylistically it really hasn't gone anywhere since Tekken 4 or 5.  With this new generation, I would've enjoyed some jaw-dropping visuals for a change.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Glad I'm not really alone on this one.  I love the Tekken series, but graphically and stylistically it really hasn't gone anywhere since Tekken 4 or 5.  With this new generation, I would've enjoyed some jaw-dropping visuals for a change.

The visuals are only about 50-60% done. They release a visual update for every character that comes out in the arcade so i'm sure that once everything is done this game will look Jaw-dropping or at the least amazing.

The visuals are only about 50-60% done. They release a visual update for every character that comes out in the arcade so i'm sure that once everything is done this game will look Jaw-dropping or at the least amazing.

Even still, the backdrops aren't necessarily "wow"ing me either.  It looks like they took one of the PS3 releases, upped the resolution to 1080p and called it a day... which sadly seems to be the story of this new generation thus far... with the exception of a handful of Playstation exclusive titles.

Even still, the backdrops aren't necessarily "wow"ing me either.  It looks like they took one of the PS3 releases, upped the resolution to 1080p and called it a day... which sadly seems to be the story of this new generation thus far... with the exception of a handful of Playstation exclusive titles.

From what i've heard of from friends the game looks much better if you see it running in person. Watching a video doesn't justify the game graphics so i'm waiting until the game comes out for PS4, then i can see for myself how good the game really looks.