God of War Ascension

Chambers35

Hopefully they'll find a way to change it up a bit. The series is five games deep now and. They're. All. The. Same. I was absolutley stoked for GOW 3 and came out of it a bit disappointed, the scale was undeniably epic but the formula has grown stale over the years. I skipped the PSP ports and I'll skip this one as well (even though my measly $60 won't affect anything at all) unless they try and take Mr. Kratos out of his comfortable little box.

That's assuming it won't be a Vita game and the teaser is legit.

• Like 3

Hopefully they'll find a way to change it up a bit. The series is five games deep now and. They're. All. The. Same. I was absolutley stoked for GOW 3 and came out of it a bit disappointed, the scale was undeniably epic but the formula has grown stale over the years. I skipped the PSP ports and I'll skip this one as well (even though my measly $60 won't affect anything at all) unless they try and take Mr. Kratos out of his comfortable little box.

Let's just hope it's awesome :D

Oh and it's real, I've added a the box art (not final) and the Amazon source

NEAT! even though the art is not final, it looks amazing. i am not the biggest god of war fan, but i will definitely try to get this on day 1. god of war games always have great graphics and are an interresting experience.

Im feeling the same... i played and loved GOW 1&2 and when i played GOW 3 i got through the first few puzzles and yawned myself to death... i still plan on playing it sooner or later but it will have to get in line.

but thank goodness they are beating this horse to death... wouldn't want the industry to go stale

*yawn*

• Like 1

eee :yay: i've finished all 5 previous games and i was hoping this would come eventually. I agree they're all quite similar but i enjoy the gameplay so that doesn't bother me at all, I also love greek mythology, even if information isn't accurate or really true to the original myth I still enjoy it, i love seeing how they portray the gods, creatures, environments and atmosphere. Just judging from the possible box cover the art looks pretty nice too! Saving up some pennies for this one :wub:

• 1 month later...

Source - http://collectorsedi...ition-announced

Just found the CE details:

- Steelbook case

- Kratos statue

- The digital game soundtrack

- PS3 dynamic theme

- PSN avatar pack, with double XP points for multiplayer

- And a DLC pass to unlock all future DLC releases for free

Pre-order Bonus:

Mythological Heroes Multiplayer DLC Pack

http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Ascension-Playstation-3/dp/B007TYC8MI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339330702&sr=8-1