Ultradimension Neptune V

Source - http://www.siliconer...nate-dimension/

HDN Victory have been delayed in US to March 21, 2013 and in UK to March 22, 2013.
Other places in EU will still release on March 15, 2013.

Note: Scandinavia and Polen, may not get access to DLC for this game. 

Theme Song: http://hibiki-radio.jp/?radio_id=34 (Stop ad 3:00)

The third HDN will be call Hyperdimension Neptunia V and like MK-2 takes place in a alternative Gameindustri (In 1980'er to be precious).

neptuniav14.jpg
Enough Reason to get Hyperdimension Neptunia V

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Japanese Limited Edition contains:

-Neptune Nep-figure

Neptune and Pururuto figure

-Booklet CD (2 disc set)

1. Original soundtrack CD

2. "Moshi megami ga yome dattara ** shichau kamo shiranai." CD

The only know Pre-order bonus are:

-God Dimension Game Neptune V visual book

If anyone are interested in the Japanese version of Neptunia V can it be pre-order on:

Also another place to get LE

http://www.cdjapan.c...KEY=BLJM-60491#

• 4 weeks later...
Item synthesis: Get new items from processing raw materials!

At the facilities for item synthesis, new items can be produced by processing the necessary materials. Among them, even the production of items you cannot obtain [in dungeons]! Let's visit them if you gather materials.

Caption: Items that can be developed continually increase obtaining "blueprints" like in the previous game.

Base: Access to Observers and Neptstation

In each city there is a base for the goddesses. In Planetune it's Pururut's room, in the other three cities there are corresponding facitilies called "Goddess Hotel". You can use among the other things the "Observers" and "Neptstation" systems. Furthermore, it has unique features that should make the adventure more fulfilling.

Key features available in bases

- TV - Plays Nepstation, that can show a variety of programs.

- Video - You can appreciate "NepSte" [ste is a contraction for "Stage"], a program that shows events and movies you've already seen.

- Album - you can check the event CG seen while playing as well as preliminary sketches.

- Audio - You're free to play the BGM you've heard, Sound Test Mode.

- Corkboard - You can use the "Observer" system (Possible once you've advanced to a certain point in the story)

Love that you can watch Event, you already have seen :)

Note: Yellow Heart

is a goddess support by the Seven sages and confirm a Enemy (Haven't said, if she become playable later on, but lets hope)

Edited by Artemisthemp

Have this pre-ordered and can't wait for it although knowing my luck I'll get around to playing it after the US release same as mk2...

The new designs are quite good although White Heart being NES, Black Heart being the Sony Playstation and Green Heart being based off of the original XBOX, I'd say only Black Heart has been downgraded appearance-wise in her HDD state but her new "normal" look is a good improvement for her. I am left wondering though what it will be story-wise this time though as first was the console wars and the second was the war on piracy although some people seem to claim it was the handheld wars...

EDIT:

Going by previous Neptunia releases I'm going to hazard a Feb-March 2013 release for the US.

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

Have this pre-ordered and can't wait for it although knowing my luck I'll get around to playing it after the US release same as mk2...

The new designs are quite good although White Heart being NES, Black Heart being the Sony Playstation and Green Heart being based off of the original XBOX, I'd say only Black Heart has been downgraded appearance-wise in her HDD state but her new "normal" look is a good improvement for her. I am left wondering though what it will be story-wise this time though as first was the console wars and the second was the war on piracy although some people seem to claim it was the handheld wars...

EDIT:

Going by previous Neptunia releases I'm going to hazard a Feb-March 2013 release for the US.

Actually White Heart is a Fumicon, not a NES :P

Damn I was so close. >.<

Ah well at least most got an improvement in looks anyway especially Green Heart the black is definitely an improvement but still Black Heart is the best design-wise.

For me is Iris Heart the best thing with Neptunia V and Yellow Heart :P expect for

quVhCl.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Compa and IF confirm to be in Neptunia V and they also included PC Engine.

Compa

Baby%20Compa.png

IF

Baby%20IF.png

Piishe (Presume to be Yellow Heart Human form)

Baby%20Piishe.png

Promo Video 2

Promo Video 3

[media=]

Neptunia App (Require Android 2.3 or iOS 4.0)

Not sure I understand this correct, but think you can earn exclusive costume/stuff to Neptunia V via this app

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...