Ultradimension Neptune V

OMG xD can't Wait for this game. It's on my must have list. to bad takes longer time to get to Australia :(

Bought HDN (original) on ebay, HDNMK2 from ebay as well but ended up buying the AUS version because of reigon locked DLC

Ayrtanium100.png

OMG xD can't Wait for this game. It's on my must have list. to bad takes longer time to get to Australia :(

Bought HDN (original) on ebay, HDNMK2 from ebay as well but ended up buying the AUS version because of reigon locked DLC

Ayrtanium100.png

Just get US version, since you just need a US account to get the DLC

So they manage to keep Neptunia V Trophy List - http://exophase.com/...v-ps3/trophies/ a secret until 2 days before release.

But this ain't all because Cyberconnect 2 (Mostly know for the .hack games back in the PS2 Era) is getting a Consol mascot character in Neptunia V and no sadly don't think we get Loli Black Rose.

Neptunia V Opening

IMO not as good as Mk-2

Guess we all hate load time and lucky enough have IF and Compa been smart enough to included a install option for this :)

1346164958225.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp

You don't need to play on the US ID like I am you just need a US account on your PS3 with the DLC purchased through it if you import any from the US, it works out better since the US get the game first usually along with any DLC.

I Know i just bought the game of ebay 1 week ago i just like having just 1 or 2 accountsAyrtanium100.png

Well I'm happy I ordered the LE of this and I can't wait to start it too bad I am limiting myself to Rorona and Totori until I have earned 2,000 total trophies.

This LE was much better than mk2's one but at least I now have four petite nendoroids and one Purple Heart figure.

you pre-ordered this? how? Where? Linky?

Yep, the Japanese version from Play-Asia got it the same time I got Project Diva f.

I'll still try for that platinum but the petite nendoroids, OST, artbook were worth it in my opinion besides even if it has less IF it will still give me Noire/Black Heart as a playable character hopefully earlier than the other two...

Also

remember in mk2 the event where Neptune makes Nepgear and herself do a music video, well that is a very early event the music video that is. I checked that on an offline account just so I didn't ruin my 2,000 trophy goal...

Japan most likely Piggie.

Place like Amiami, Play-asia etc

Yep, the Japanese version from Play-Asia got it the same time I got Project Diva f.

I'll still try for that platinum but the petite nendoroids, OST, artbook were worth it in my opinion besides even if it has less IF it will still give me Noire/Black Heart as a playable character hopefully earlier than the other two...

Also

remember in mk2 the event where Neptune makes Nepgear and herself do a music video, well that is a very early event the music video that is. I checked that on an offline account just so I didn't ruin my 2,000 trophy goal...

So this won't be coming to NA? or EU?

i would order a Japanese one but i would only do that if they weren't going to port it over... like tales of vesparia or something

It will most likely and if it follows the same pattern it'll be around March-April next year going by the previous releases which have been roughly the same time of year each release, I just prefer the JP limited editions personally for Neptunia.

Actually the trend are Neptune game release in August in JP, then US get's it February, but it will most likely be March this year, do to late release in Japan and NISA having 3 other Project running atm.

Also Piggie the reason EU/US didn't get ToV for PS3, was because Microsoft pay Namco to keep it out of EU/US

Also Piggie the reason EU/US didn't get ToV for PS3, was because Microsoft pay Namco to keep it out of EU/US

I already knew that... i was saying that if i got anything imported it would be Tales of Vesparia... its the only game that im willing to play in Japanese because i could find a guide for it

Actually the trend are Neptune game release in August in JP, then US get's it February, but it will most likely be March this year, do to late release in Japan and NISA having 3 other Project running atm.

US will most likely get it around FEB and AUS around MAR...

...but if the game comes out in MAR in the US, AUS will gt it in APR-MAY

oh no

Ayrtanium100.png

• 2 weeks later...

Source - http://www.nisameric...omb_Vol262.html

UDN V will be release by NISA under the name HDN Victory in 2013 (US)

They will also bring Neptune app to iOS.

Yay. you beat me to it. I just got the email this morning

neptuniav_announce.jpg

Here is the add from the email.

here is link to PDF: http://nisamerica.com/nart/pbombs/2012/262/NeptuniaVictory_20120921pb.pdf

Ayrtanium100.png

I've been wary of this series mainly because of the panty shots and stuff. Is it really that bad that it's worth avoiding? The video game console references make me want to get into the series so much.

I am in Chapter 4 in JP version and haven't seen a Pantsy shot yet!

Chapter 1 last CG is pretty must the must "fanservice" atm - Hopefully NISA don't censor this CG.