Super Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot

PlutiaCPU

Ok, I know it's been more then a week since the Super Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot has been out but which are or was your top characters you vote in the Fighter Ballot.

My was

1-Shantae 

2-Blanc HyperDimension Neptunia

3-Falcon From Power Stone

4-Issac From Golden Sun 

5-Jack Frost from atlus

6-Agnès Oblige from Bravely Default

7-Conker from Conker's bad fur day 

I know I make vote's for never make character but I vote for those, so for what you vote?

Edited by PlutiaCPU

1) Bomberman,

2) Waluigi 

Still upset that Dr. Robutnik, Shadow, and Goku were not included. Also, I wish that Evil and Hero Chao's could be incorporated (Ice Climber like Duo maybe? Or at least an item.) but I am biased because I enjoy Sonic characters if you have not noticed.

It said one vote per person so I only voted Inkling from Splatoon since I'm extremely excited for that game and Inkling's moveset could be something special and it would be a good way to promote Splatoon.

as for other characters I'd like to see in Smash tho....

King K Rool

Banjo & Kazooie

Captain Toad(I use to hate the idea of toad as a playable character but after spending time with Treasure Tracker and loving it, I've warmed up to Captain Toad as a character)

Mallo from Pushmo ( I saw someone suggest this somewhere else and never thought about him as an option before but I think he would be a cool addition as I really enjoy Pushmo World)

Wonder Red (not really interested in The Wonderful 101 but I think Wonder Red has great potential for Smash)

Zero From Megaman X series or Megaman Zero series (I know this probably wouldn't happen but I would nerd out as Megaman X is my favorite series of Megaman games and Zero is my favorite character from it. either version would do but I'm thinking the MMZ version might fit smash better than the MMX version.)

Krystal From Starfox