Crysis 3 gameplay trailer released

AndroidFox

The hunted becomes the hunter. Powered by Crytek's CryENGINE® 3, Crysis 3 advances the state of the art with unparalleled visuals and dynamic shooter gameplay.

Take on the role of 'Prophet' as he returns to New York, only to discover that the city has been encased in a Nanodome created by the corrupt Cell Corporation. Within the Liberty Dome, seven distinct and treacherous environments become known as the Seven Wonders. This dangerous new world demands advanced weapons and tactics. Prophet will utilise a lethal composite bow, an enhanced Nanosuit and devastating alien tech to become the deadliest hunter on the planet. Coming in 2013 on X360, PS3, and PC.

May I ask why?

I think a lot of people were upset that Crytek never patched the PS3 version of Crysis 2 so a lot of trophies glitched preventing some people from getting the platinum. Not sure if that's what BT is talking about but it's something I've read about Crysis 2 in general.

Parker

• Like 1

May I ask why?

Parker has it down. Crysis 2 was a miserable heap of garbage. Every component of the game was broken, and the online functionality was borderline unplayable. A few trophies were glitched, as well. Irriversibly so, as the information was saved on external servers, and could not be reset for another attempt at unlocking the trophies. There were hundreds of thousands of people on the Crytek forums, informing the developers of a multitude of issues. Crytek treated the entire situation as if nothing was wrong; they ignored all of the problems and pretended their game was the best thing on the planet. They went straight from releasing Crysis 2, to developing Crysis 3. There was no support for the community and Crysis 2 is one of the biggest game-release disasters of this generation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Parker has it down. Crysis 2 was a miserable heap of garbage. Every component of the game was broken, and the online functionality was borderline unplayable. A few trophies were glitched, as well. Irriversibly so, as the information was saved on external servers, and could not be reset for another attempt at unlocking the trophies. There were hundreds of thousands of people on the Crytek forums, informing the developers of a multitude of issues. Crytek treated the entire situation as if nothing was wrong; they ignored all of the problems and pretended their game was the best thing on the planet. They went straight from releasing Crysis 2, to developing Crysis 3. There was no support for the community and Crysis 2 is one of the biggest game-release disasters of this generation.

I have heard about this before but I never really looked into it. Seems ironic that the console version suffered so many issues, especially considering they fucked the PC community over with Crysis 2, it felt like a almighty kick in the teeth hence why I refuse to buy it.