Dropping Fools Trophy

Jiano_Vera

Hey all, 

Just wanted to confirm that the uploading to the cloud (or USB drive) method works. Here's a full breakdown of instructions:

After you win:

-Once you're back in the online lobby, hit the PS button and close MKX.

-Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Upload to Online Storage or Copy to USB Storage Device

-Go back to MKX to kick some ass!

-Rinse and Repeat

After you lose:

-Quit out of MKX via PS Button

-Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage or USB Storage Device > Copy to System Storage

-Go back to MKX and kick some ass!

*Don't worry if your "Longest Win Streak Online" count hasn't increased in the stats page, mine is at 3 and I still got the trophy!

Good luck to all!

• Like 4

Everyone online sucks right now; there's no need for this. I was in training mode for a few hours yesterday and I just got this trophy with no issue. 

Indeed

Apart from the occasional 100W/10L guy, you shouldn't have much problem beating people online. Just stick to one character and learn some easy combos you can rinse and repeat. 

It's kinda sad it's like it's mk9 again, takes away the pleasure and skill required for this trophy. But oh well... At least the people who aren't used to fighters will be delighted to see this method :D

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
USB/Cloud trick still works. Just did it literally 10 minutes ago. Between all the spammers and people who do nothing else in life but play MKX it definitely wasn't the most entertaining trophy to chase, but thankfully it's done. 

Couple things; I've read that having a would-be boosting partner helps as you can get lucky and find each other if you search for a ranked opponent at the same time. A friend who is three houses over and me did this an entire evening and didn't get paired once. Take it for what it's worth. Also, an opponent disconnecting doesn't count toward your win streak, but luckily, it doesn't break it either. Good luck!

Edited by gnrdeth13

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...