"Fairy Fencer F" Fan Page/w updates & announcements

DarknessKey92

I loved the first game so fucken much(To where it's honestly my current favorite RPG game), so I'm glad to hear anything from this Series being revealed.
So I decided to make this thread as a place where I can post future updates similar to the Hyperdimension Neptunia fan page Thread I started.
And sure both Titles/Series are developed by Compile Heart, but I REALLY want "Fairy Fencer F" to be considered separate...since I feel it has the potential to create it's own fan base(which it has, even if it is small...for now)...and that's also what this Thread will become:
A Fan Page:

2uzwfaa.png

Feel free to talk about whatever you'd like(I guess), but please no arguments.

So for starters:
7 hours ago Compile Heart released a teaser trailer for "Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force":

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/04/20/ps4-exclusive-fairy-fencer-fs-new-trailer-reveals-star-spangled-staff-amano-uematsu-and-inoue/

Thanks to Giuseppe Nelva from Dualshockers for translating/infrorming, and it appears they're showcasing a few big names who'll take part in the game's development.

• Yoshitaka Amano
  • Nobuo Uematsu
  • Toshiki Inoue

Legendary Final Fantasy character designer Yoshitaka Amano will handle the concept design, while Nobuo Uematsu and his band Earthbound Papas will take care of the music.

The popular anime and television screenwriter Toshiki Inoue (to give you a few examples, he wrote Death Noteand a large percentage of the Super Sentai and Kamen Raider TV series) will write the scenario. The game is developed by the Neptunia team.

._. I'm not good @ starting anything, so Feel free to discuss as you wish...I'll try as hard as I can to update/share information to this thread as soon as it strikes my eyes.

Let's see if we can make this a Fun thread...and not just a place were I end up flooding it with my own posts(seaming like a loner...lol).

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

Complete with a picture that has boobs front and center. Yeah, I bet it has the potential to create its own fan base. :P

KAWAII IS THE ONLY JUSTICE!

Vote for Tiara! (The white one on the right.)

So, there comes a new game? 10/10 would buy. No infos required. ^_^

... PS4 only? .. meh... See, at least one or two companys are trying to make me buy a PS4 ... CompileHeart, 3 entries in the "I want this!"-list.

Yoshitaka Amano, Nobuo Uematsu, that emblem behind the name, & some people call the game FFF for short... I'm starting to think this is a Final Fantasy game... Wait, that's not possible because I actually liked Fairy Fencer F's battle system better than most of the latest Final Fantasy battle systems. :P

I honestly like Tiara's appearance in these Screen shoots(the coloring makes her look cute), and it appears there's going to be 6 characters attending battles(in apposed to 3). Also Marianna will be able to join your party this time, plus other additional new features.

Here's the first Screenshots released by this week's issue of Weekly Famitsu shared by Giuseppe Nelva:

9hs9cp.jpg

ie4gmw.jpg

14nlk4h.jpg

2i2385s.jpg

1z210sw.jpgzmi987.jpg

qs3288.jpg1zqvcjr.jpg

2nv3q6o.jpg

53v22e.jpgj0fvk4.jpg29pzxiu.jpg

10qz39j.jpg1e5ml3.jpg5uh4sw.jpga89h.jpg

xlyuj8.jpg2rwt6bn.jpg352he7c.jpg2m5md5f.jpg2hz1gkk.jpg

2j5fa5f.jpg1zxqweh.jpg

Lola is the name of this Loli.

And whaaaat? It was in eastersale, buddyyy... a-and its from Compa/Iffy!

There is no reason/way to resist. xD

Lola? How... nice =D

(Start == buy) ~> false

Therefore, I used the wording start instead of buy.

Therefore, I have it but haven't started. 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 1 month later...

Idea Factory International, Inc. is giving people the chance to beta test Fairy Fencer F, in preparation for its steam release...which currently has no release date.

Beta testing will start on June 8th, and end June 22th, and those who test the game will get a free key of the full version @ launch.

11401282_1840413979517373_35277625318306

http://ideafintl.com/beta.php

It takes a lot of work to Fairize, so Idea Factory International is looking for gamers with an eye for details! To prepare for the upcoming Steam release of Fairy Fencer F, we’re looking for players 18+ with a variety of rigs to test the game from June 8-22.

If you are interested, first read the Closed Beta Testing Terms & Conditions. If you agree to the Terms & Conditions, then email 
us at [email protected], and we’ll get in touch with you.

Those selected for closed beta testing will be awarded with a free Steam key (one per person) when Fairy Fencer F launches!

Prerequisites
  1. You must own a working PC with a reliable internet connection.
  2. You must have an active Steam account.
  3. You must agree to the Closed Beta Terms and Conditions.
  4. You must be 18 or older.
  5. You must include the following information in your application.
    • Operating system:
    • Processor:
    • Ram:
    • Graphics card:
    • Sound card:
Information
  • Beta testing will take place from June 8th, 2015 10:00AM PDT to June 22, 2015 10:00AM PDT (Subject to change).
  • You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
  • Registration will be open until all beta keys have been distributed.
  • Reviews of Fairy Fencer F Closed Beta are not allowed.
  • Releasing video footage and/or live streaming of Fairy Fencer F Closed Beta is expressly forbidden.

If you meet all the prerequisites, you may click the "Apply to be a Closed Beta Tester" button below. beta_apply_btn.png

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 1 month later...

So today Fairy Fencer F launches for Steam, and I got this email that might interest U guys:

Fairy Fencer F is out today on Steam, and it's bringing 1080p graphics and a solid 60fps straight to your motherboard! On top of that,

the game's going to be 50% off ($14.99) for the first week, with the DLC packs "Beginner's Pack" and "Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack" available for free (forever)!

Get your copy right now at the Steam store!:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/347830   

But wait! Is 50% off not enough for you? What if I said you could get it for 100% off (aka FREE) and also pick up a nifty Fairy Fencer Fkeychain or pin? Enter our "Who's Your Fairy?" Contest on the game's Steam forum page and you could be 1 of 20 people to win aFairy Fencer F Steam key and one of the items below. Contest starts and ends today (11:30am-4pm PDT), so get in on it fast!

Get familiar with the characters at the official website, which also has been updated with the new Systems page!
dcd2e311-efd0-4165-ba74-5b05eea42ca4.png

The contest ends @ 4pm PDT, and as of right now U only have less then 4 hours left to enter...so hurry!

Edited by DarknessKey92

I picked up Fairy Fencer F on steam yesterday and I'm excited for Advent Dark Force for PS4 already. Too bad I don't have a PS3 so I can get both as physical and on the same platform :< maybe re-port/re-release of FFF for PS4 in the future? I can dream...

Edited by simply ahri

• 2 months later...

Been very busy these months(still am), but wanted to share this @ least:

Yesterday Compile Heart released a new "Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force" trailer, since it releases I believe today in Japan Nov. 5th.

To me the game looks fucken great!

Also they updated the Official website with a few more dialogue art, and gameplay shots.

http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/adf/gallery

3.jpg

1 last thing: I just saw the game's trophy log, and I'm so glad that we went from:

25L5ca3fa.png TO 21Lfc80fe.png

I'm glad this happened, because I can't tell U how annoying it was to have people hate the game as a whole just over this 1 trophy when it launched.

And I literally grinded 4 this trophy the hard way/w out the DLC tower...and still loved the game despite all that hellish grind.