Demento/Haunting Ground released as PS2 Classic in Japan PSN!

For all those who knew Haunting Ground a.k.a. Demento, it finally had a digital release on April 21,2015! Many fans have been waiting for this release for years, it was first announced back in 2012 and we thought the release was never gonna happen anymore... I actually dream of this like the last nights then I thought of this earlier if it's ever gonna be released and tried to research about it...then it finally did! :'D It was just released yesterday lol. This must be fate! X3 It's a PS2 Classic though and it doesn't have trophies, but it doesn't really matter as long as you get to play one of the best survival horror games ever made  :D I was hoping for an HD remaster though xp 

デメント/Demento/Haunting Ground

PS2-CLASSIC_Haunting-Groundboxart_160w.j

Price:¥1,234

It's only available in Japanese PSN though and the US released has not been confirmed yet. Hopefully there will be soon.

For those who haven't played this game back in the PS2, it's really a good game and it's worth a try for those who loves Survival Horror games, it's like a Clock Tower game rip-off but way better  :D All of you will love Hewie :3

• Like 2

Been waiting for this for a while. The game wasn't all to popular but I loved it. I hope the U.S. release is soon, I can't wait to play it again. I even still have my PS2 copy. :P

Yeah, i've been waiting for this too, it's one of the games I really loved back in the PS2, I still have my PS2 copy of this too :P

why is that? owo

Pretty much this,

Sounds like a Marvel villain xD

Haunting Grounds sounds Ominous, I can't take a villain seriously with such a hilarious name like Demento i'm picturing a Scooby Doo chase scene

Trilogy naming potential could've been a lot of fun though:

Demento

Demento 2 Return of the Dementonator

Dementonation: Rise of the Dementos and Diet Coke

• Like 2

Pretty much this,

Haunting Grounds sounds Ominous, I can't take a villain seriously with such a hilarious name like Demento i'm picturing a Scooby Doo chase scene

Trilogy naming potential could've been a lot of fun though:

Demento

Demento 2 Return of the Dementonator

Dementonation: Rise of the Dementos and Diet Coke

Lol seriously :P . Demento is actually a latin word which means crazy or deluded xp 

For all those who knew Haunting Ground a.k.a. Demento, it finally had a digital release on April 21,2015! Many fans have been waiting for this release for years, it was first announced back in 2012 and we thought the release was never gonna happen anymore... I actually dream of this like the last nights then I thought of this earlier if it's ever gonna be released and tried to research about it...then it finally did! :'D It was just released yesterday lol. This must be fate! X3 It's a PS2 Classic though and it doesn't have trophies, but it doesn't really matter as long as you get to play one of the best survival horror games ever made  :D I was hoping for an HD remaster though xp 

デメント/Demento/Haunting Ground

PS2-CLASSIC_Haunting-Groundboxart_160w.j

Price:¥1,234

It's only available in Japanese PSN though and the US released has not been confirmed yet. Hopefully there will be soon.[/size]

For those who haven't played this game back in the PS2, it's really a good game and it's worth a try for those who loves Survival Horror games, it's like a Clock Tower game rip-off but way better  :D All of you will love Hewie :3[/size]

Don't hold your breath... I've been waiting for Sony to bring Dark Cloud from the Japan store to the US store for years. But for your sake, I hope you get the chance to by it! :)

Lol seriously :P . Demento is actually a latin word which means crazy or deluded xp 

Dement is also an english word referring to dementia. It just is a lot worse when you choose a latin word that sounds like a modern word that makes you think of confused old people.

Also I forgot one:

Demento 4 : Genisys :awesome:

Don't hold your breath... I've been waiting for Sony to bring Dark Cloud from the Japan store to the US store for years. But for your sake, I hope you get the chance to by it! :)

Well , it doesn't really matter whether the language is English or not. I really love the game and it's really worth it. :D My copy of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code Veronica are the Japanese versions and it really didn't bother me as long as I get to play the games :)

• 4 weeks later...