Introduction: Nearly 3 Years Late

kdogg_gamer_

So the title says it all: I have been on this site for nearly three years but have never joined the forums or really posted anything. I thought that I would like to change this, and get to know some people on here, as it seems to be a very popular forum site for all news and things gaming and also personal life as well. 

I really love playing video games but there is a catch: I am an avid trophy hunter and love those shining little trophies. Aside from that I am a normal guy, working full-time and going to school part-time to try and get my degree all while quenching my thirst for games. In the little extra time I have after all of that I really enjoy movies, especially James Bond. 

Well that is it for my introduction, I would like to know a little about all the other people on this forum, so reply!

Well I mean if you really wanna know about me..I'm a serial murderer who has one body hiding in every state, first one to find them all wins a brand new car!!..so op..do you have what it takes to win this amazing race..I welcome you

What kinda car are we talking here? Haha

Welcome to the forums! I, too, hid in the shadows for some time before gracing the forums with my magnificent presence.

Anyway, here's your complimentary cup of tea  :coffee:

I would say there will be someone along to give you the tour but it sounds like you know where everything is already. Enjoy your stay!