Update is out go get your platinum

Pineapple-Hero88

Sweet, thx for the update. Ill update trophy guide that the glitch trophies are fixed now. Here's the patch notes

If anyone doesn't have it unlocked let me know, especially those with stats that say "Wars Fought 1, Wars Won 0". Since a few people I know had it glitch out and ended up counting the last war as a loss instead of a win.

Edited by MafiaBrett

update is out for "Peace and prosperity reigns again" *sigh* i still have to grind lvls and kills.

just click on your armoury and it will pop

I recommend using the rubber band method to grind kills.

Use a vehicle on a level 1 bug planet and set it to drive round in circles, going in and out of a capture zone. I did this for three nights, getting about 20,000 each night. Pretty ridiculous, I know, but the idea of doing this trophy manually is unthinkable to me.

• Like 2

Use a vehicle on a level 1 bug planet and set it to drive round in circles, going in and out of a capture zone. I did this for three nights, getting about 20,000 each night. Pretty ridiculous, I know, but the idea of doing this trophy manually is unthinkable to me.

i never would have thought of that, i thought the game glitched after being in a mission for extended periods of time

lol that's awesome, thanks.  Got it spinning in circles right now while I go do some other stuff.

Need to hit level 25, get 100000 kills, and do the reinforce stratagem thing while downed and I'll be done the plat.  Getting to 25 isn't that bad if you farm during 2x EXP events, I really just wasn't looking forward to the kills grind.

Edited by Twoapplesnbanana

i never would have thought of that, i thought the game glitched after being in a mission for extended periods of time

I didn't think of it either; copied it off someone on playstationtrophies.org :P I didn't have a problem with any glitches or crashing while leaving it on so long. Apparently the PS3 version is more prone to crashing if a mission goes on a long time, though.

lol that's awesome, thanks.  Got it spinning in circles right now while I go do some other stuff.

Need to hit level 25, get 100000 kills, and do the reinforce stratagem thing while downed and I'll be done the plat.  Getting to 25 isn't that bad if you farm during 2x EXP events, I really just wasn't looking forward to the kills grind.

Yeah, getting to level 25 is fine if you like the game, like me. The 100,000 count is ridiculous, though.