Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer Out...

SIDEWINDER_21X

Enough with the hate. Already this game is ontrack to outsell MW3 the best selling piece of entertainment anywhere. Also, they are finally making the changes all the crybabies have been bitching about. There are sandbox elements to the campaign, main charachters can actually die! There are multiple ways to complete a mission etc. I don't have much respect for those bashing a game they have not played. Just say it does not interest you, don't say it sucks when you have never played it before! This is a game-changer and a huge and drastic step in the slow evolution COD edures. And besides, we know you will all be buying the game anyway.

• Like 3

Damn CoD to hell. Every year I try to convince myself I'm over the series and I won't buy the games anymore, but every trailer I watch gets me more and more interested and I end up buying the games and having a blast. Sure they don't change much (don't fix what 'aint broke?) and some people claim each new game is just a $60 map pack, but I can tell you I definitely get my $60 worth from the game so you won't see me complaining. Once I stop enjoying the series, I'll stop buying the games. Until then, I'll spend my hard earned money on a $60 map pack and love every second of it. B)

Parker

• Like 1

Damn CoD to hell. Every year I try to convince myself I'm over the series and I won't buy the games anymore, but every trailer I watch gets me more and more interested and I end up buying the games and having a blast. Sure they don't change much (don't fix what 'aint broke?) and some people claim each new game is just a $60 map pack, but I can tell you I definitely get my $60 worth from the game so you won't see me complaining. Once I stop enjoying the series, I'll stop buying the games. Until then, I'll spend my hard earned money on a $60 map pack and love every second of it. B)

Parker

Amen to the loving every second of it part Parker! :D Anyway, to all of you misinformed people saying this game is just another map pack, and is nothing new watch this video from the editor of gametrailers. He says the fans begging for change are finally getting what they wanted, and BLOPS 2 turns the franchise on it's heel. I believe this game will not only satisfy current and dedicated fans (like myself), and increase the fanbase with new fans, and finally bring back the haters (or at least the ones that actually don't play COD games) ;)

Wow, holy shit! Those sound like amazing, ground-breaking innovations unparalleled by any other game in the FPS genre!

Perhaps now instead of simply walking down ONE shooting-gallery hallway per level, you will now have the option of traversing TWO hallways (eat your fucking heart out, Deus Ex)! I'm convinced, given the series' impeccable story-telling which has solidified Call of Duty as a drama powerhouse, that the deaths of major characters will truly be heartwrenching. I'll admit: at first I was skeptical of this game's quality, but now that you informed me that it will be the best-selling game of all time, there is simply no way for it to be bad--after all, every game that has ever sold well has been great, I'm sure!

As if your first enlightening post wasn't enough, your new insights have completely dispelled any of my remaining worries regarding the game's lack of quality. After all, what mainstream game journalist, especially one belonging to such a reputable enterprise as Gametrailer$, would make a statement in support of a huge title such as Call of Duty? No one, I say.

Wow, don't kill yourself with sarcasm. I am not going to waste my time arguing with you any further. Come back to me in November after you have played it and realise that it is INCREDIBLE and completely innovative. Have a good life buddy.

I liked Black Ops pretty much solely for the cammraderie and challenge of playing zombies with my friends. All the other stuff is just fine. I don't expect a lot really, I'm easy to please. I look to other games (and genres) for rich story or exploration.

These games to me just do what they do...and do them well enough for me to give them a shot. I don't care about how it sells.

I liked Black Ops pretty much solely for the cammraderie and challenge of playing zombies with my friends. All the other stuff is just fine. I don't expect a lot really, I'm easy to please. I look to other games (and genres) for rich story or exploration.

These games to me just do what they do...and do them well enough for me to give them a shot. I don't care about how it sells.

Agreed eburk, zombies is awesome. I cannot imagine what it will be like with 8 people at once!! EPIC :D I as well am easy to please, and I never complain about FPS even though everyone seems to be hating on them, yet they are selling like crazy.....hmmm.....suspicious. ;)

because every single comment by manny deserves a like in this thread .png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='xD' />

No, I wish there was a dislike button. Some people can be so annoying and rude :angry: that rather than a like they most certainly deserve a dislike. :awesome:

No, I wish there was a dislike button. Some people can be so annoying and rude :angry: that rather than a like they most certainly deserve a dislike. :awesome:

Why are you getting so butthurt over a few comments? Someone said something bad about a game you like, big deal, just ignore it.

Enough with the hate. Already this game is ontrack to outsell MW3 the best selling piece of entertainment anywhere. Also, they are finally making the changes all the crybabies have been bitching about. There are sandbox elements to the campaign, main charachters can actually die! There are multiple ways to complete a mission etc. I don't have much respect for those bashing a game they have not played. Just say it does not interest you, don't say it sucks when you have never played it before! This is a game-changer and a huge and drastic step in the slow evolution COD edures. And besides, we know you will all be buying the game anyway.

If what you say is true about there being sandbox elements and that the main characters can die, then I must say this could be extremely good :)

Why are you getting so butthurt over a few comments? Someone said something bad about a game you like, big deal, just ignore it.

On the other hand, if you dislike CoD why bother commenting on a thread about an upcoming CoD? Obviously not talking about you AndroidFox, just in general.

Parker

• Like 1

I think you are misunderstanding, who cares, this is trivial anyways.

If what you say is true about there being sandbox elements and that the main characters can die, then I must say this could be extremely good :)

Yes, it is looking to be very good my friend :)

On the other hand, if you dislike CoD why bother commenting on a thread about an upcoming CoD? Obviously not talking about you AndroidFox, just in general.

Parker

My thoughts exactly Parker, well said! :yay:

Ahem

Haha, good point. However, it is extremely rare for a main charachter to die, and for his death to be based on whether or not the player makes a decision.

Ahem

I thought it was obvious but I guess I should have added "the main characters can die based on the player's choices" (i.e. like Heavy Rain), I was not getting hyped over the main characters dying due to it being an unavoidable event in the game's story. (that would just be weird)