Mortal Kombat X Angry Review

Goro

Hahah, hilarious stuff, I do agree if his points a lot.

But let me be straight here, the only segment mk 9 is better than X is story. The fighting if the well balanced and diversed mods is much more enjoyable than 9

The characters are so much better this time around too, not only because they're more realistic but also more enjoyable in the eyes, all of then actually looks unique, it isnt like 9, where all female characters had the same body and the iconic water ballons boobs off course.

In the end I really enjoyed x more than 9, just wished they didn't add this stupid micro transaction and off course lock Goro.

I always like how Joes skits walk the small line between hilarious and ultimate cringe. Kinda wanna get the game now, can anyone tell me how their experience with the online was? I hear different things everywhere i go.

Love AJ! He always makes me laugh! :D

Hahah, hilarious stuff, I do agree if his points a lot.
But let me be straight here, the only segment mk 9 is better than X is story. The fighting if the well balanced and diversed mods is much more enjoyable than 9
The characters are so much better this time around too, not only because they're more realistic but also more enjoyable in the eyes, all of then actually looks unique, it isnt like 9, where all female characters had the same body and the iconic water ballons boobs off course.
In the end I really enjoyed x more than 9, just wished they didn't add this stupid micro transaction and off course lock Goro.

Also this! 

• Like 1

I always like how Joes skits walk the small line between hilarious and ultimate cringe. Kinda wanna get the game now, can anyone tell me how their experience with the online was? I hear different things everywhere i go.

Well, from my experiences it's been pretty bad. There's input delay at times and sometimes a second of lag. It's OK but nothing that'll blow your mind like KI for the Xbone or make you hate the online like KOFXIII.

I don't agree with the complaint about the coins. By the time you finished MK9, you had a ton of coins just sitting there. The same happens here if you're only out for the stuff that actually impacts gameplay like costumes, brutalities, fatalities or brutalities. Not to mention you'll have a ton if you put on the right background/border/emblem from the start.

Definitely agree with him in regards to the story, though. Even if they were sacrificing some quantity for quality, there should've been more focus on people outside of the Special Forces. It felt like they were just trying to drive the idea that the "new generation" of characters was taking over. There should've been a few chapters for each "faction" involved. It's tough to compare this to MK9 though because this is it's own story, not a compilation and then some like MK9 was.

Overall, I enjoyed the game. So much so that I would probably do it again on PS4 later down the road. My gripes with the game are minor enough that I don't regret buying it new.