Shopaholic patch

17/04/2015 - 17:56

The updates are done, however they are going through certification which takes some time. This procedure is carried out by Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo and is not our decision, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we ask you bear with us a little while longer while its being processed.

I checked the board for an update and found this kinda recent post. I know I'm not the only one excited about being able to platinum this..

http://tinyurl.com/lqh7njt

Guess it can take 2-3 weeks for the processing, so maybe any day now  B)

Edited by usrmd

I checked the board for an update and found this kinda recent post. I know I'm not the only one excited about being able to platinum this..

http://tinyurl.com/lqh7njt

I think it's shameful the number of times this game has been featured in a sale promotion (if I'm not mistaken, it is on sale again this week).

If you can't support your product, then you really have no business promoting it.

In any case, I wouldn't consider buying it until I have seen confirmation that the patch is out and works.

It's good I suppose, but I'm really unhappy on a personal level with the way this company supports its products. It's not even about the trophies, I ordered a Pier Solar strategy guide from them back in December with the understanding that it was to come out on January 10th. Two weeks after that I'd heard nothing about it, so I emailed them to find out what the deal is because I'd given them $29 of my money without receiving what I paid them for. A month and a half afterwards, I finally get an answer from them saying guides would be out March 24th. OK, fair enough. It's now the end of April and I've not heard a thing. I'm a fairly understanding person, at least give me some feedback in a reasonable amount of time when I ask. Update your website, something. Shame on me for supporting an indie developer I guess.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So, yeah, it's late, but I can confirm that trophies all work now.

It's good I suppose, but I'm really unhappy on a personal level with the way this company supports its products. It's not even about the trophies, I ordered a Pier Solar strategy guide from them back in December with the understanding that it was to come out on January 10th. Two weeks after that I'd heard nothing about it, so I emailed them to find out what the deal is because I'd given them $29 of my money without receiving what I paid them for. A month and a half afterwards, I finally get an answer from them saying guides would be out March 24th. OK, fair enough. It's now the end of April and I've not heard a thing. I'm a fairly understanding person, at least give me some feedback in a reasonable amount of time when I ask. Update your website, something. Shame on me for supporting an indie developer I guess.

I need closure on this anecdote. Did you get your guide?

I checked the board for an update and found this kinda recent post. I know I'm not the only one excited about being able to platinum this

So, did you give it a go?

So, did you give it a go?

There is a large canyon between me and the platinum, and that is the gravely underestimated difficulty of Eternal Slip. I'm afraid for my television should I fall off that ledge one more time.

• Like 1

Fuck no, I didn't get my guide, and now it's irrelevant that the game is patched and someone's written a trophy guide. Thanks for reminding me that I need to punch them in the face.

Man, I want to punch them, too.

There is a large canyon between me and the platinum, and that is the gravely underestimated difficulty of Eternal Slip. I'm afraid for my television should I fall off that ledge one more time.

LOL. if it's any consolation, the return trip is much easier.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

No clue, I was going to order it for the genesis, but paypal seized their account recently 

https://www.paprium.com/press/data/PAPRIUM_Communique_de_presse_EN_02_2021.pdf

Jesus. This sounds like the last round of bullshit from those guys.

My guess is that they still don’t have supply to meet their orders, and people have been complaining again. That, or they’re just making it up (this isn’t the first time PayPal has supposedly seized their account).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Jesus. This sounds like the last round of bullshit from those guys.

My guess is that they still don’t have supply to meet their orders, and people have been complaining again. That, or they’re just making it up (this isn’t the first time PayPal has supposedly seized their account).

I'm just gonna wait and see what happens, not gonna pay the 800+ dollars people are charging on ebay. what a joke